Safeties left that played in senior bowl | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Safeties left that played in senior bowl

Quadfather

Club Member
Reaction score
here are the safeties that are left who played in the senior bowl in no particular order:

Harry Coleman
Larry Asante
Kurt Coleman
Terrell Skinner
Kyle Mcarthy
Myron Rolle

Since the dolphins seem to be drafting mainly guys they saw in the senior bowl, there is a good chance we could get one of these guys. I really really love myron rolle. I think if he didnt accept the rhodes scholar and entered the nfl draft right away he would have been a 1st or 2nd round draft pick. people knock him down cause they think his heart isnt in it, but this kid can play. The other guy of this list i see us drafting could be terrell skinner. anyways, we'll see.

I wouldn't mind us drafting Kurt Coleman, he's the same size as Earl Thomas, from a big time program, and has had 9 INTs the last two seasons.

I think he, Reshad Jones, or Jeromy Miles(6-2 210 4.45 40-time 9 career INTs) would be able to come in and start at safety for us from day one.

wow all those guys will be lucky to stick to an nfl roster I think robert johnson is the pick put I thought we would go after Nate Allen and then we passed on Major Wright so who knows! to be honest id like Mike Williams at this point and sign sharper or Atwoge or wait for june 1st cuts

Back
Top Bottom