Sage Rosenfels=Mike Quinn | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sage Rosenfels=Mike Quinn

Dolphanaholic

Starter
Reaction score
Jesus I never post but I can't take it anymore ! You ever notice how you don't see Mike Quinn and Sage Rosenfels standing together or in the same picture 'a very similar situation seen with Mike Martz & Mike Sherman both coincidentally named Mike this only deepens the conspiracy'. Have you also noticed that when Mike Quinn is listed as inactive Rosenfels is on the sideline for their respected teams and vs. versa. Lets look at some of the other similarities shall we.

1. They both look a lot alike & wear visors and white caps
2. They both have clipboards permanently attached to their right hands
3. They both are personable and wear DrakKar
4. They both are well liked by there teammates
5. They both suck during pre-season and shine during drills that require they lie on there back
6. They both throw very well to our defense
7. They both make great soap dispensers in locker room
8. They both have a sister named Vicky by different fathers
9. They both will never start
10. They both are Green Party members

Strange as this appears it can only mean one thing and one thing only THEY ARE THE SAME GUY!!
All you Wanny conspiracy guys need to get a grip if the guy played lights out ball he would be starting regardless of Jay's position underneath Wanny's desk. We hear the same crap every year about these guys, even I wanted to see Lucas play 'what a !@#$& idiot I was' but I learned my lesson. Any time I have seen this guy in pre-season or when he came in relief he looked like crap !. I would really like to see some kind of motion on this board to ban the following threads.

1. What about Sage?
2. Sage shines in shower
3. Is it not time to start Sage?
4. Sage Jack of all trades master of none
5. Mel Gibson and the Passion of the Sage
6. If I had a Sage I'd hammer him in the morning
7. Sage's mom says he kiss !!!
8. Sage or Parsley the spice dilemma
9. Sage Wars
10. Sage gets new clipboard

Please the off-season is hard enough can we kill this once and for all before one of us takes our own life. Should Sage ever start a game and not suck. I will drop a couple hundred bucks on his Jersey and wear it for whole season.

Cheers

Fins Flurry's camp report on Sage

Scrimmage #2

Well the first and second stringers hit the showers so now it's Sage's turn

Sage over the middle to Russell
Sage to Russell hit in the backfield
Sage out to Ben Moa
Renaldo Works minimal gain
Sage bad pass broken up by Banks
Sage sacked by Bua on the blitz
Sage handoff to Russell nice moves but no yds
Sage over the middle to Russell
Sage overthrows Works by the sideline
Sage nearly picked by Poole

I couldn't stomach any more of the Ultimate Sage Experience, maybe he should do that full-time because today he didn't belong on a football field.

It's all I can stands I can's stands nomore

Well Cheif!
Post a plea to Start Sage or about how he is the second coming of Dan Marino and I might post another !

Cheers

Dolphanaholic said:
Well Cheif!
Post a plea to Start Sage or about how he is the second coming of Dan Marino and I might post another !

Cheers

haha :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom