Sage Rosenfels | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sage Rosenfels

The reason Sage doesn't get a shot is our joke of a HC plays favorites. Why do you think JF is still around. The self-diluted one brought him in and doesn't want to admit it was a bad decision.

It's my impression that allthough Sage is the strongest physically, he is the weakest mentally. He is not good with pressure and blames himself too much when he makes mistakes.

Why not see how they guy does in pre-season. Forthe first couple of games at least, when the starters are only playing a series or two, Sage should have a shot to play the entire second half. Even though it would be against 'inferior' talent (i.e. opposing second/third stringers), he'd still get an opportunity, which is what a lot of us on this board have been clamoring for.

Albeit second/third teamers, these players are still good enough to make A cut in the league or they wouldn't be there to begin with. There must still be a talent present for Sage to have to run this offense against. If he can do the job at that time, maybe it's worth a closer look.

How has he looked against the Fin's own "sloppy seconds?" And, where are these sources that show sage has been strongest so far? Can anyone post links to the articles? I'd be curious to see that myself.

Back
Top Bottom