Saints fan with NFL London Questions - Please help! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saints fan with NFL London Questions - Please help!

SaintMichael

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm a Saints fan and very interested in going to see the game in London this fall v's the Chargers. I thought there was probably no better place to go for info than right here, as the Dolphins were the "home" team at last years game.

Anyway, I greatly appreciate your assistance - I've already got my airfare booked (3 days in London, 5 in Paris, possibly a marriage proposal in there somewhere!) and now the only thing left to do is get game tickets and London hotel reservations.

1. Last year did any Dolphins season ticket holders have the opportunity to buy JUST game tickets? It sounds like the Saints are gearing up to offer "travel packages" through their official travel company, but I have 0% interest in that. I'm a Saints season ticket holder (I actually have over 2 dozen seats on my account - some in the Club level) and so I'm hoping to be able to buy at face value directly from them.

2. How was the secondary market for this game both in the months leading up to kickoff and also over in London days before the game? Assuming I don't get face value tickets from the Saints, would I do better to wait and buy them on the street in London or maybe off eBay?

3. How much (on average) did many of you pay for game tickets last year? Over $100 each? Over $200 each? Over $300 each? Yipes, I hope I don't have to break the bank further.

4. Any random travel or London observations would be greatly appreciated. Fans helping fans and what-not.

THANKS AGAIN!!! :up:

in that case,

good luck winning more than one game next season :shakeno:

wow....what a [mod]please do not circumvent the profanity filter[/mod]

wait more than one day and maybe you will get a reply....not everyone lives on this forum!

Hi there,

I'm a Saints fan and very interested in going to see the game in London this fall v's the Chargers. I thought there was probably no better place to go for info than right here, as the Dolphins were the "home" team at last years game.

Anyway, I greatly appreciate your assistance - I've already got my airfare booked (3 days in London, 5 in Paris, possibly a marriage proposal in there somewhere!) and now the only thing left to do is get game tickets and London hotel reservations.

1. Last year did any Dolphins season ticket holders have the opportunity to buy JUST game tickets? It sounds like the Saints are gearing up to offer "travel packages" through their official travel company, but I have 0% interest in that. I'm a Saints season ticket holder (I actually have over 2 dozen seats on my account - some in the Club level) and so I'm hoping to be able to buy at face value directly from them.

2. How was the secondary market for this game both in the months leading up to kickoff and also over in London days before the game? Assuming I don't get face value tickets from the Saints, would I do better to wait and buy them on the street in London or maybe off eBay?

3. How much (on average) did many of you pay for game tickets last year? Over $100 each? Over $200 each? Over $300 each? Yipes, I hope I don't have to break the bank further.

4. Any random travel or London observations would be greatly appreciated. Fans helping fans and what-not.

THANKS AGAIN!!! :up:

I'm a massive Fin fan from Belfast so I'll try and answer your question as I went to the game and am intending to go again this year.

Your best bet is to register for tickets on this website www.nfluk.com thats how I got my 2 for the game.

I seem to remember there was a certain amount of tickets allocated to fans in the US. My ticket cost £55 which is rougly $115 i think.

I dont remember there being too many for sale on ebay but I seen a few touts before the game and they werent asking anything over the odds.

There was a massive tailgate party before the game ( 5pm ko local time ).

You can book a good hotel from this website www.premierinn.com/, theres one in Wembley its self.

Ive been to London on numerous occasion work and play so if you any questions or way to stay or were to go let me know.

Any other question feel free to ask.

ps. Going by last year at least the Saints will either win the Superbowl or get the 1st draft pick in the next draft so good luck !! :winkwink:

Saint, from what I remember from last year. Yes, season ticket owners were able to get their tickets without the group thing. I would just contact your Saints front office to be sure. Have fun!

Back
Top Bottom