Saints Fans going to Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saints Fans going to Miami

PBall2008

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Been lurking for a few days now and I have to say, you guys definately have one of the better and more friendly forums in the NFL.

Over on SaintsReport we have a thread that we keep up for visitors on where to eat, what to do, where to stay away from, etc.

For the past few years a group of us has tried to make atleast 2 away games each year. This year we decided to just do Miami.

My biggest question is about the game day experience. We normaly leave the wives home, but its Miami and they insisted on going. Survived some pretty brutal places,Philly, Chicago, NY. Should we leave them to shop or let them go to the game?

We will be staying in south beach...Where to eat, where to catch college games on saturday and where to go out at night....our group is late 20s to early 30s.

Good news for Dolphin fans......In the 9 road trips we have taken over the past 5 years, we are 1-8 :foundout:

Have fun in South Beach! It's really nice there and a lott of fun. If you left the wife at home, be prepared to be tempted at the countless number of gorgeous women we have walking around. The nightlife is great if you are interested. Just watch out for the gay bars. If you aren't paying attention, they'll creep up on you.

We have our fair share of Gay Bars here in N.O. Sometimes we like to direct the Falcons fans in that direction....No harm in that right. ;)

We have our fair share of Gay Bars here in N.O. Sometimes we like to direct the Falcons fans in that direction....No harm in that right. ;)

:lol: That is too funny.. I wish we could direct the Jets fans to gay bars/bad neighborhoods but half of them got sick of living in a freezing hell hole and moved down here.

hey, that was supposed to be our little secret. :)

Nexxt cafe on lincoln road is pretty good if you're around there. Service is terrible though.

If you're going to be in Ft. Lauderdale/Broward I can direct you to some good eats.

If you need any help with directions i'll help:

1. Drive North for 18 hours and you should hit Landshark Stadium.

Been lurking for a few days now and I have to say, you guys definately have one of the better and more friendly forums in the NFL.

Over on SaintsReport we have a thread that we keep up for visitors on where to eat, what to do, where to stay away from, etc.

For the past few years a group of us has tried to make atleast 2 away games each year. This year we decided to just do Miami.

My biggest question is about the game day experience. We normaly leave the wives home, but its Miami and they insisted on going. Survived some pretty brutal places,Philly, Chicago, NY. Should we leave them to shop or let them go to the game?

We will be staying in south beach...Where to eat, where to catch college games on saturday and where to go out at night....our group is late 20s to early 30s.

Good news for Dolphin fans......In the 9 road trips we have taken over the past 5 years, we are 1-8 :foundout:

If you are worried about your wives being treated badly at the stadium, don't be. I have never seen other fans (besides Jets fans, and since they are pond scum, they don't count) treated badly. I used to go down (I live in Tampa) regularly for games, then Wannstedt Happened. It was easier and less expensive for me to just watch them F-up on TV. But your wives shouldn't have any problems...

This is my first game in a few years. I am going to Afghanistan in January (best I can tell right now) so I wanted to get back to LSS once more before I leave. Its my hometown Saints vs my Favorite team the Fins. Wife and I will drive down Sunday and stay Sun nite, kick it back up to Tampa on Monday.

Anyway, enjoy yourself, spend some money (Floridians love tourists spending money, it keeps our taxes low) and go home heartbroken! :rimshot:

Two Words: Tootsie's Cabaret :hump::hump::hump:

You're right about that place. If the saints fans feel like it, head up to Scarlett's off of Hallendale Beach Bvd, just west of 95. Make your first left, and a second left into the plaza. The club will be on your right hand side. :up:

You're right about that place. If the saints fans feel like it, head up to Scarlett's off of Hallendale Beach Bvd, just west of 95. Make your first left, and a second left into the plaza. The club will be on your right hand side. :up:

If the saints fans feel like it, head over to the Booby Trap 2 off of Hallandale beach blvd and 441:lol: ..Thats where I am right now. Not at the booby trap, near it at my office.

You can take the wives. Our stadium is one of the most mellow I have been too. Very rare to see a fight or fans yelling at each other (except for Jets fans).

Also there are so many transplants in Florida that there are alot of the visiting team's fans there for almost every home game.

I will be down there with a bunch of people as well, but rooting for the "Good Guys"! GO FINS!

Back
Top Bottom