Howard 4.
Tbuckly jones 6.8
furoote 4.6
j.t takes 5 off his
zach takes 3 off
madison takes 2 off
we would take 28 millon off the cap and put us at 20 under to sighn
Brees, TO, AND PETERSON and the rest for rookies and fill ins

Good post. Also if the CBA gets done and sets the cap to $97-$100 million like it's rumored the Fins are $30 million+ under.

adolfan131313 said:
What if we cut the follpwing players
SEAU 2.9
Howard 4.
Tbuckly jones 6.8
furoote 4.6
j.t takes 5 off his
zach takes 3 off
madison takes 2 off
we would take 28 millon off the cap and put us at 20 under to sighn
Brees, TO, AND PETERSON and the rest for rookies and fill ins
i agree with most of your post except taylor and zack r NOT going to reduce there $$$ by that much. Maybe 1mil. each madison as well . Don't forget mcintosh 3.8mil-4mil. i also would rather have witherspoon over peterson anyday. let's stop taking other teams injured players. he is to prone 2 injury to ask for that type of $$$$$.

TAK said:
Good post. Also if the CBA gets done and sets the cap to $97-$100 million like it's rumored the Fins are $30 million+ under.
The rumors are all over the place on the CBA. It might get done as early as Friday or it may not. I know that if the CBA doesn't get done, I am officially the most unlucky Dolphin fan on the planet.

Howard only saves us 1 MIL, restructuring will not save that much, and even if the CBA is completed 31 other teams will have that extra cap space as well! Saban won't spend like mad, instead he will bring in value just like last year with Carter, Holliday, Schulters, Spragan, etc...

The only place I see him overspending is on QB. Everything else will come in time via the draft or reasonably priced free agents! Just my humble opinion.

Back
Top Bottom