Salguero: A Dolfan's warning to Joe Philbin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Salguero: A Dolfan's warning to Joe Philbin

He's making analytical points, but still makes the same moronic mistake of spelling Sparano's name wrong.

If you can't pay enough attention to detail to spell someone's name correctly that you've probably seen a hundred times, how do you expect anyone to put any sort of stock in what you're trying to say now?

right on! for way too long, we've settled. most of the planet's citizens are all about that… settling. those that risk; that take the bait and run; that move the dial all the way over to bleed; the "1%'ers" among us… them's my kinda peeps! to quote Dan Sileo "a lack of sack" will only lead you to life's 'woulda shoulda' bench… I like the view (actually LOVE the view), from risk… feels good… scary, but good.

that's how I'd like our team... scary... but good!

He's making analytical points, but still makes the same moronic mistake of spelling Sparano's name wrong.

If you can't pay enough attention to detail to spell someone's name correctly that you've probably seen a hundred times, how do you expect anyone to put any sort of stock in what you're trying to say now?

Yeah, you sure as hell got that right, fascinating that you took your time and effort to post to such a horrible post with a typo or mistake.

WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE "SUPER MODS" DOING ON THIS SITE IN ALLOWING THIS TO HAPPEN?

I believe you should write in to the Admins to have them all fired. We as posters should in no way shape or form be subjected to this.

There is no dripping with sarcasm add on to add. So, I will add that my post was dripping with sarcasm. ROTFLMAO!!!

I'd send a warning to Ross about continual sucking, and I'd defintely send a warning to Ireland, but to Philbin? I wouldn't warn him about anything.

If the field goal is made, we have a chance although a small one to stop the Pats and come back and score a t.d. Hindsight is 20/20. I do agree that Philbin has to take his coaching to the next level next year.

Thank god Armando has blessed us with his acute and refreshing insight, Philbin should take this warning very seriously :chuckle:

Yeah, you sure as hell got that right, fascinating that you took your time and effort to post to such a horrible post with a typo or mistake.

WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE "SUPER MODS" DOING ON THIS SITE IN ALLOWING THIS TO HAPPEN?

I believe you should write in to the Admins to have them all fired. We as posters should in no way shape or form be subjected to this.

There is no dripping with sarcasm add on to add. So, I will add that my post was dripping with sarcasm. ROTFLMAO!!!

What?

Cliffs: Some dumbass fan thinks we should have gone for it on 4th and 9

Back
Top Bottom