Salguero: A Dolfan's warning to Joe Philbin | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Salguero: A Dolfan's warning to Joe Philbin

I got a couple takes...
1) Mando needs SOMETHING to write about because he has jack **** as he is using a dumb email as his writing prompt
2) As noted above, it is Sparano not Sporano
3) I would take Marino over Brady. Marino would destroy this Pats pass D
4) People are making so much out of that last game of the year
5) I did not know Joe going for a field goal at the start of the game condemned him to be a loser of a coach
6) If you live in Mass you know more about the Pats than the Fins' staff

At least Omar has some entertainment value, I quite enjoyed the discussion he had on wqam on the benefits of men sitting down to pee. This Mando clown is completely worthless however.

lol more negativity from Armando. Now he is manufacturing stories based on e-mails he is getting. What a joke.

It's his job to be thought provoking. The more so the better as that is what people like to read. He has deadlines just like any other journalist does. How about looking at the actual merit of each article's point(s) rather than dismiss everything because it may have a negative or critical stance?

Newsflash: the Miami Dolphins franchise has been downtrodden for years. There are only so many times a writer can do the silver lining glass half full "well it was a better than expected season considering they were rebuilding!" piece and pontificate about what they are going to do this offseason. The dude has to write an article a day it seems. They aren't all going to be winners, man.

I'm not defending Salguero personally, either. I am simply being as objective as possible. The person who wrote the e mail/letter to Armando did in fact bring up a valid point and during what is obviously a very slow time for any Dolphins related news, there frankly is just going to be **** like this. You always being Super Apologist #1 is really no better than the negative ass you perceive Armando to be.

Yeah, you sure as hell got that right, fascinating that you took your time and effort to post to such a horrible post with a typo or mistake.

WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE "SUPER MODS" DOING ON THIS SITE IN ALLOWING THIS TO HAPPEN?

I believe you should write in to the Admins to have them all fired. We as posters should in no way shape or form be subjected to this.

There is no dripping with sarcasm add on to add. So, I will add that my post was dripping with sarcasm. ROTFLMAO!!!

I...honestly don't know what to say to this. lol

It's his job to be thought provoking. The more so the better as that is what people like to read. He has deadlines just like any other journalist does. How about looking at the actual merit of each article's point(s) rather than dismiss everything because it may have a negative or critical stance?

Newsflash: the Miami Dolphins franchise has been downtrodden for years. There are only so many times a writer can do the silver lining glass half full "well it was a better than expected season considering they were rebuilding!" piece and pontificate about what they are going to do this offseason. The dude has to write an article a day it seems. They aren't all going to be winners, man.

I'm not defending Salguero personally, either. I am simply being as objective as possible. The person who wrote the e mail/letter to Armando did in fact bring up a valid point and during what is obviously a very slow time for any Dolphins related news, there frankly is just going to be **** like this. You always being Super Apologist #1 is really no better than the negative ass you perceive Armando to be.

If I sent an e-mail to Armando outlining why I think Philbin is a good coach and predict that he will become a great coach down the line, do you think he prints that? The answer is NO.

Also, the majority if the article isn't even substance from Armando, he just posted an e-mail that was sent to him. How come he has never posted an e-mail of a positive nature? 90% of his blogs are Dolphins bashing articles and how "alarming" certain things are. He is an admitted anti-Dolphins person and this is why he posts garbage like this. Ben Volin reads FinHeaven, but you never see him writing a blog by posting an entire thread topic by someone else. He actually writes ORIGINAL informative articles. Armando and Omar write garbage.

Honestly...who cares about spelling Sparano's name right?

This guy:

59039204-1.jpg

If I sent an e-mail to Armando outlining why I think Philbin is a good coach and predict that he will become a great coach down the line, do you think he prints that? The answer is NO.

Also, the majority if the article isn't even substance from Armando, he just posted an e-mail that was sent to him. How come he has never posted an e-mail of a positive nature? 90% of his blogs are Dolphins bashing articles and how "alarming" certain things are. He is an admitted anti-Dolphins person and this is why he posts garbage like this. Ben Volin reads FinHeaven, but you never see him writing a blog by posting an entire thread topic by someone else. He actually writes ORIGINAL informative articles. Armando and Omar write garbage.
Ben Volin seems like a very nice person but he brings nothing to the table as a reporter. He never breaks any news and its clear that he doesn't have any contacts inside the organization. Same thing with Omar. They're in the dark.

Ben Volin seems like a very nice person but he brings nothing to the table as a reporter. He never breaks any news and its clear that he doesn't have any contacts inside the organization. Same thing with Omar. They're in the dark.

Name 1 thing Armando "broke" as news?

I'll be waiting.

Back
Top Bottom