Salguero: Dolphins still have huge question marks at GM, QB and head coach | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Salguero: Dolphins still have huge question marks at GM, QB and head coach

[video=youtube;ztVMib1T4T4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4[/video]

The only one that should be under ANY scrutiny is Jeff Ireland

worst article of the year

Beat me to it.

Its not often i have to click off an article before hitting the half-way point, but that one was filled with so many flaws i couldnt stomach another sentence. Horrible article and poor premise.

This article is absolutely idiotic! This guy gets paid for writing this junk? The Dolphins have a trajectory now...TH has huge upside and Philbin done what was asked of him...What's this guy's point...I just do not get it!

Mando is seriously devoid of talent for that job. He's darn lucky Omar is around to stop people from constantly laughing at what he passes off as insight and journalism.

Thankfully we have guys like Ben Volin, Barry Jackson, Darlington and a few others to give us some Miami insight so we don't have to pay attention to the clueless dotterings of the Mando and Omar clown show.

This article is absolutely idiotic! This guy gets paid for writing this junk? The Dolphins have a trajectory now...TH has huge upside and Philbin done what was asked of him...What's this guy's point...I just do not get it!
I think his point is that we were saying the same things about Sparano 5 years ago and he crashed and burned.

I think his point is that we were saying the same things about Sparano 5 years ago and he crashed and burned.

There is a difference between saying we need to see more to be sure and saying that we shouldn't give Philbin or RT credit for the progress.

It's even worse what he is implying and not having the guts to say we aren't set. I'd disagree with him but he'd get more respect.

As soon as I made a comment in the other thread about him being more intelligent lately I see this article posted.

Back
Top Bottom