Salguero: Dolphins still have huge question marks at GM, QB and head coach | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Salguero: Dolphins still have huge question marks at GM, QB and head coach

I dont see what the problem is with the artcicle. Ireland we all know is suspect, philben has been a head coach for one year and Tannehill has had a solid rookie campaign. If after year one with Sparano anybody suggested he was not right for our coaching job people would have scoffed too. I personally am not gonna say Im 100 percent sure whether philben is our coach for more than a short stay or that Tannehill will be our franchise qb. I definately hope so, Ireland I could cares less if he jumped into a volcano with gasoline on

Well he only got 33% of that right, we have huge question marks at GM.

stilll got question marks at coach and qb but it looks good esp at qb. At Gm i have no question that Jeff is lucky he had family in the NFL

Most nfl new hires dont make it and early success can easily turn to oh crap. Saban 9-7 year one , Sparano 11-5, Wannstadt 11-5.
well maybe philben is the guy prob 7-9 lol

I dont see what the problem is with the artcicle. Ireland we all know is suspect, philben has been a head coach for one year and Tannehill has had a solid rookie campaign. If after year one with Sparano anybody suggested he was not right for our coaching job people would have scoffed too. I personally am not gonna say Im 100 percent sure whether philben is our coach for more than a short stay or that Tannehill will be our franchise qb. I definately hope so, Ireland I could cares less if he jumped into a volcano with gasoline on

This^

I swear, some of you think every coach who's walked the sidelines is gonna be the next Shula and every player to don the aqua and orange is a future hall of famer and if someone tries to put out that fire or offer a differing opinion then they are name called. Newsflash, all of his points are valid. Who knows how Philbin and Tannehill will progress, if they do at all.

How can you blame the guy, these writers just want to continue stirring the pot until it finally tips over on them. This could be the biggest offseason since shula was hired and the dick bag wants to throw a giant blanket over everyones optimism. Yes ireland isnt the best GM in the league, i do think he should be fired but this is it, if he fails with this amount of money and opportunity he will be a goner next year. He will also screw the franchise for another few years as well but if he hits a home run we could be looking at a decade of dominance if RT is the real deal.

Honestly what was the point of this article? Seems to me like Armando is just trying to meet some sort of quota and just threw something together.

Honestly what was the point of this article? Seems to me like Armando is just trying to meet some sort of quota and just threw something together.

Nothing special about the article but every few years we think the tide is turned and it isnt so his remarks ring true. I would have felt better if Ross had just did the smart thing and fired Ireland along with Sparano since they were intertwined but we are stuck with him and we all will hope the best

another bad read by a beat writer...tannehill was not terrible against buffalo or tennessee...the entire team no showed against the titans...and against buffalo the oc was a no show for the first 3 quarters pretty much...yeah he threw two ints the first of which was a diving finger tips grab as he's going to ground scoop out of the air by jarius byrd which 9 times out of 10 get dropped on contact with the ground...the 2nd was a bad decision trying to fit a ball on a crossing in the middle bess b/t three defenders in the final minute...yep that was a bad decision by a rookie qb trying to make a play and forcing something...one of the few bad decisions that he has actually made all year...

we're fine at qb folks...

Mando is seriously devoid of talent for that job. He's darn lucky Omar is around to stop people from constantly laughing at what he passes off as insight and journalism.

Thankfully we have guys like Ben Volin, Barry Jackson, Darlington and a few others to give us some Miami insight so we don't have to pay attention to the clueless dotterings of the Mando and Omar clown show.

Classic

Nothing special about the article but every few years we think the tide is turned and it isnt so his remarks ring true. I would have felt better if Ross had just did the smart thing and fired Ireland along with Sparano since they were intertwined but we are stuck with him and we all will hope the best

Agreed. I still believe that Ireland knows he will get canned this year or next year. He might want to get out of town by his own decision and have to let Ross down gently.
I believe that Ireland could go to the NY Jets after Tanenbaum is canned. Parcels could still be pulling strings behind the scenes. Just a theory.
With Ireland gone, Philbin will have control of the team and promote Gaine or bring in someone from a NFC team.

I use don't mind Armando but that article is awful.

When's Darlington coming back already???

How many of you actually read the article? Though poorly written it doesn't reflect the title of this thread. Horrible job by Armando and the OP.

How many of you actually read the article? Though poorly written it doesn't reflect the title of this thread. Horrible job by Armando and the OP.
Huh? He clearly states that Philbin, Ireland and Tannehill could all still crash and burn which makes them question marks at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom