Salguero: McCoy believes himself the leading candidate | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Salguero: McCoy believes himself the leading candidate

Just Great.

I bet he is gonna tell them that he can turn Moore into a franchise QB (LOL).

Season tickets barely hit 40k last year...

How far will they drop this year?

I don't want McCoy at all. His offensive playcalling stinks and even stunk before Tebow was the QB. Ross and Ireland are morons for even thinking about hiring him. I doubt he can bring in a quality staff.

I don't want McCoy at all. His offensive playcalling stinks and even stunk before Tebow was the QB. Ross and Ireland are morons for even thinking about hiring him. I doubt he can bring in a quality staff.

That's what I was saying...

He was 1-4 with Orton...He playcalling is run run pass and its atriocious even with Orton...

Actually, McCoy got ahold of his agent and said, "the freakin Raiders? Are you kidding me? Cancel that sh*t right away. I'm not going to coach that dead end of a job. Have you seen the owners haircut? He looks like Harry from Dumb and Dumber."

the good thing with him is that he could be a long time investment, as philbin will probably last another 5 to 7 years, that if they both prove they could be a good coach

Dolphins better pray ross picks philbin and stays away from this mccoy guy. For some reason this guy reminds me of chad henne with his huge ego. I dont like him at all, i dont even know why he is even qualified for an interview, philbin atleast has learned aton from the green bay organization, a winning organization and mccarthy, i pick philbin all day over this guy.

Back
Top Bottom