Salguero: McCoy believes himself the leading candidate | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Salguero: McCoy believes himself the leading candidate

"Chad Henne with a huge ego"? WTF? You know we are not looking for McCoy to play QB?

Fans will love him in about a week's time.

After hearing McCoy in a presser, fans will love him because he can teach the game from the podium...especially, after four years of Tony's mumbling.

That's what I was saying...

He was 1-4 with Orton...He playcalling is run run pass and its atriocious even with Orton...

That's mostly because of John Fox, though. That is his philosophy. The two years before that when McCoy was the OC in Denver, the team was a lot more balanced and Orton often threw on first down.

I have concerns about McCoy but that he will bring Foxball to Miami is not one of them. I don't think there's any way Steve Ross would stand for that after he basically forced Sparano to open up the offense.

"Chad Henne with a huge ego"? WTF? You know we are not looking for McCoy to play QB?

Fans will love him in about a week's time.

no ****, thats not the point. Point is, chad henne sucks badly and yet still has a huge ego much like this mccoy guy will probably be, the denver offense was the most conservatist when tebow came in all the day until the point where john elway stepped in and told the hole offense to "pull the trigger" in that playoffs game. Again, we better stear clear of mccoy.

Ugh!!! I sure hope this "source" thing stops. If he truly is that ****y to cancel just because he's that confident about his status here. I'm liking him less and less each day. Sorry, I watched his play calling suck in Denver all season until the end of the 4th quarter when teams start playing for the run only. I seriously see us sucking with him in charge. Philbin is a huge gamble himself, but at least there's a chance with him panning out, as he has the respect of the coaches and players up there and most places around the league. Zimmer got axed from contention for being too brutally honest, but they are sucking up to someone who has an over inflated ego instead ???? God I hope they are making this stuff up!!!

no ****, thats not the point. Point is, chad henne sucks badly and yet still has a huge ego much like this mccoy guy will probably be, the denver offense was the most conservatist when tebow came in all the day until the point where john elway stepped in and told the hole offense to "pull the trigger" in that playoffs game. Again, we better stear clear of mccoy.

Much of that offense falls on John Fox because that is his style that he put his stamp on.

Ugh!!! I sure hope this "source" thing stops. If he truly is that ****y to cancel just because he's that confident about his status here. I'm liking him less and less each day. Sorry, I watched his play calling suck in Denver all season until the end of the 4th quarter when teams start playing for the run only. I seriously see us sucking with him in charge. Philbin is a huge gamble himself, but at least there's a chance with him panning out, as he has the respect of the coaches and players up there and most places around the league. Zimmer got axed from contention for being too brutally honest, but they are sucking up to someone who has an over inflated ego instead ???? God I hope they are making this stuff up!!!

It is not ****y. I think it is out of respect for the Dolphins. HEAR THAT...someone WANTS THIS JOB!

I don't really have a clue as to who is better of the 3 but I have a short leash on whoever gets the job. I do not want to hear excuses about needing to learn on the job. I want to win now. A good coach can do that look at what Harbaugh has done in a strike shorted year.

That's mostly because of John Fox, though. That is his philosophy. The two years before that when McCoy was the OC in Denver, the team was a lot more balanced and Orton often threw on first down.

I have concerns about McCoy but that he will bring Foxball to Miami is not one of them. I don't think there's any way Steve Ross would stand for that after he basically forced Sparano to open up the offense.

Ya, but that was when Josh McDaniels was the coach and calling the plays. That wasn't McCoy calling the plays two years ago.

Elway told Tebow to pull the trigger not "the whole offense"...that's just flat making stuff up to try to prove a weak point.That's John Fox's idea to go all running offense which he forced mccoy to run after they got throttled by detroit.

if we get mccoy, then i fully expect we would try to acquire tebow...hate him or not I could it happening hahah

Back
Top Bottom