Salguero: Parcells says Ireland in charge of 09, 11, 12 drafts... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Salguero: Parcells says Ireland in charge of 09, 11, 12 drafts...

Parcells said the Pat White pick was his own, so now he is reneging on that and throwing Ireland under the bus. I am no Ireland fan, but Parcells is a piece of garbage.

I think Jeff Ireland deserves most of the blame but I will never blame him for Pat White. The stories that leaked about Parcells drawing up Wildcat plays at ESPN on napkins to show Tom Jackson and the other guys on the set, followed by his decision to bring in David Lee before he even hired a head coach tells me everything I need to know about that pick.

I think Jeff Ireland deserves most of the blame but I will never blame him for Pat White. The stories that leaked about Parcells drawing up Wildcat plays at ESPN on napkins to show Tom Jackson and the other guys on the set, followed by his decision to bring in David Lee before he even hired a head coach tells me everything I need to know about that pick.

I have no doubt that Parcells and Ireland were both Pat white fans

the dolphins will never win a superbowl under jeff ireland. period.

One thing for sure parcells would've never drafted Tannehill with the way he picks/drafts qbs they all have to be seniors that's why he took henne

What's that?

The sound of a mercenary trading on nothing but his name
protecting himself?

Child, please.

I have no doubt that Parcells told him that.

Parcells said the Pat White pick was his own, so now he is reneging on that and throwing Ireland under the bus. I am no Ireland fan, but Parcells is a piece of garbage.

the man currently resides at Saratoga Downs gambling away Huizenga and Ross's money. Thats all you need to know. He could care less about the dolphins except he got big money for basically sitting on a golf cart in the end zone.

This only reaffirms that Bill Parcells had this front office in shambles. What a myth this guy is - up there with the lochness monster and big foot.

This only reaffirms that Bill Parcells had this front office in shambles. What a myth this guy is - up there with the lochness monster and big foot.

He's a ******** egomanic. I think this confirms it.

It's fitting he confided in Armando. He's garbage, but he can
at least write complete thought and make it sound like it was
written by a man with a college education, unlike Omar Kelly.

Parcells is blessed that Favre went to the Jets and Pennington landed in his lap.

isn't this on the back of an earlier report that Bill was responsible for 08, claimed ireland ****ed up the 09 draft, despite the fact that parcel's took credit for the pat white pick, then because of that **** up he took over the 2010 draft. Jesus why the **** do any of you put any interest in who did what and when when it comes to "parcell's said". ****er is ****ing goddamn lying emomaniac that is ONLY interested in preserving his legend that was built upon 2 LUCKY superbowl wins, both of which relied heavily upon the greatest ****ing freak to ever play the linebacker position and the other relied upon a ****ing choke job. **** parcells I don't give a good goddamn about him, his drafts, or anything he says. Let him and his wrinkly balls go do some goddamn grocery shopping at a VD health clinic.

Nice job Bill. Best post Ive read in weeks. Couldnt have said it better myself.

:lol: The guy takes Jake Wrong over Matty Ice and still tries to pretend he is a great franchise builder. :lol: Thats rich.

He claims 08 and 2010, but somehow 09 wasnt him. He knows the Pat White pick was him. Whats funny is as horrible as that pick was, it was a 2nd rounder and its not like we passed on a great QB in the process of taking White. Jake Wrong was a much bigger blunder. Hell, he is about as valuable as Pat White these days. Throw in the kickers of how much money Long was paid with the fact Matt Ryan was right there for the taking and the Jake Wrong pick was a thousand times bigger of a blunder.

And he had a problem with the way someone else drafted..... :lol: Thats like Tony Sparano having issues with how someone manages a game as a HC. Thats like Shaq saying LeBron needs to work on his free throw form.

Speaking of Tony Sparano..... Bill Parcells thought Tony Sparano was an excellent choice for HC of an NFL team. :lol:

You simply cant make worse decisions as head of an organization than Bill Parcells.

Parcells is a moron. I loathe Parcells like no other.

Nice job Bill. Best post Ive read in weeks. Couldnt have said it better myself.

:lol: The guy takes Jake Wrong over Matty Ice and still tries to pretend he is a great franchise builder. :lol: Thats rich.

He claims 08 and 2010, but somehow 09 wasnt him. He knows the Pat White pick was him. Whats funny is as horrible as that pick was, it was a 2nd rounder and its not like we passed on a great QB in the process of taking White. Jake Wrong was a much bigger blunder. Hell, he is about as valuable as Pat White these days. Throw in the kickers of how much money Long was paid with the fact Matt Ryan was right there for the taking and the Jake Wrong pick was a thousand times bigger of a blunder.

And he had a problem with the way someone else drafted..... :lol: Thats like Tony Sparano having issues with how someone manages a game as a HC. Thats like Shaq saying LeBron needs to work on his free throw form.

Speaking of Tony Sparano..... Bill Parcells thought Tony Sparano was an excellent choice for HC of an NFL team. :lol:

You simply cant make worse decisions as head of an organization than Bill Parcells.

Parcells is a moron. I loathe Parcells like no other.

He also liked Irleand for GM so that speaks volumes also

Back
Top Bottom