Same Bat Time Same Bat Channel | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Same Bat Time Same Bat Channel

clajoie_7

Starter
Reaction score
Reading the article about how Feidler is starting off with the Number 1 offense. Kinda figured that this would be the case early on but if it carries itself through training camp and into the season than we will be in some trouble. Complaints about Boston's weight but hey the guy runs a 4.3 40 and has great hands. I could care less about him and his size it won't matter if we have no qb with enough arm strength to get him the ball.
Does everyone out there believe that Feeley is going to at least get a fair shake to take the job away? Feidler right now can look better than almost any qb we bring in because we've run the same system for the last four years, but in order to get a feel for it Feeley will have to take quite a few snaps with the first team. I my heart I think that we'll move deeper into the play-offs this upcoming year due to the talent of the team and not to be confused with the pecimism of my last post about the draft, but if it doesn't happen this year we will be in major trouble. Not being able to sign both McMichael and Chambers as well as trying to keep Ogungle. Just not going to happen. Oh for all the nay sayers on my post about depth. Please feel free to list the depth we have at LB both inside and out...
Great to have so many fans on this site though it makes the focus on the upcoming season that much more intense...

There's more to being a good WR than just running fast. The weight doesn't just interfere with straight line speed. It interferes with flexibility and movement. Gamble had a good point about watching him run routes and making sure he can turn his head and look for the ball without turning his body and looking for the ball. Boston sounds like he's willing to play at around 230 or 235 lbs. I'll trust that he will work with Gamble, and I'm glad that Gamble never talked to his friend who is the strength coach in San Diego...the guy that Boston got into a fight with. It worries me that those two are friends because Gamble might be the same type of strength coach which happens to be the type that Boston despises...do it because I say so. Its a good thing Gamble is approaching this professionally though, not talking to the Chargers guy at all so that he doesn't come in with a biased opinion of David.

He will get a fair shake i beleive cause of one fact. Wayne H. He is high on Feeley so if it is not even close in camp then Wayne will be Looking over his sholder. Jay is the starter cause that is Wanny philosiphy(sp?) No one comes on a team and gets the start. That was passed to him from JJ. I remember him saying that on his first year that no one was for sure not even Dan. So after the first pass in preseason he was starter. LOL You get the point though. They will have to earn it. Just like Carey.
Dolphins, Eagles differ on starting top rookie

"I don't care who you are. I think these guys have to come in here and prove themselves not just to me but the guys on the field," Wannstedt said after Sunday's practice. "That's the most important thing, that they deserve to be a starter.

Yeah, Feeley will get a fair shot at it. The one thing that troubles me is that I've read in numerous places, and Feeley admitted about as much at his introductory press conference, that he's more a "gamer" than a practice player. It seems we've seen our share of "practice" guys over the years (Thompson, Charles Jordan, etc.). The Phins are only going to make the decision based on what they see in practice (and you really can't blame 'em for that). I think it's a matter of focus. I know there are guys who just don't practice well but ARE "gamers", but I've always been a believer that if you practice hard and go all out, you play better. I hope Feeley ups his intensity during practice or I feel he's going not going to demonstrate to the staff what he's capable of doing.

Won't be....AJ will start this year. If for no other reason than supplying DW with an excuse if AJ doesn't produce or if we end up going back to JF because of that. DW will still be able to say that he tried to make the team better.

I guess DW really deserves more credit than that, but we haven't changed much if we don't change the QB. JF has proven that what he can do...it's not enough. Time for another person to show what he can do...

GO AJ ! GO AJ !

Back
Top Bottom