San Antonio Spurs Run To The Title..Go Spurs Go | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

San Antonio Spurs Run To The Title..Go Spurs Go

Tonights Game........

Wizards 20-15

vs.

Spurs 26-11

Following a season-high three-game losing streak, the San Antonio Spurs have rebounded with three straight wins.

A renewed effort on defense seems to be responsible for the turnaround, but the Spurs are likely to receive a challenge when they face the high-scoring Washington Wizards at the AT&T Center on Saturday.

http://www.nba.com/spurs/gameday/070113.html

Spurs need to limit Wizards scoring,specifically Arenas.Keep him under 40 and make the Wizards play defense should be the gameplan.More energy on defense = too tired to score.

Spurs 93 Wizards 80

Really wasnt even that close.Manu was a monster tonight.Anyways back to the Saints game.

thumbgetty71796759sf002lq4-1.jpg

edit:that was supposed to be bigger

What happened today with the mighty Spurs? Bulls 99 Spurs 87 and without Duhon and Wallace.

Also, Phoenix or Dallas will be the NBA Champions. They are too good, even for us. Get ready for them to hoist the trophy

Also, Phoenix or Dallas will be the NBA Champions. They are too good, even for us. Get ready for them to hoist the trophy

:shakeno:
What kinda of spurs fan are u. Giving up before the allstar break already.

:shakeno:
What kinda of spurs fan are u. Giving up before the allstar break already.

In your opinion sure, but in no way am I giving up. I've been a Spurs fan since I was 10, so try not to question my committment to my boys.

But Dallas and Phoenix have had TWO win streaks of at least 10 games this year. How the hell can you compare to that?

We're not athletic enough to hang with them.

We're still Top 5 in the west, which is the Top 5 in the league since the East stinks.

I see us going to the 2nd round and bowing out.

You call that giving up, that's fine. I'll be there through thick and thin.

In your opinion sure, but in no way am I giving up. I've been a Spurs fan since I was 10, so try not to question my committment to my boys.

But Dallas and Phoenix have had TWO win streaks of at least 10 games this year. How the hell can you compare to that?

We're not athletic enough to hang with them.

Regular season is not the playoffs. Ask the colts and the chargers.

I think the Spurs are on cruise control until the playoffs. I think their past the stage of winning division championships and are focused on one thing and one thing only. I don't think their the favorites to win the West like they've been in the past but they are capable of beating the Suns and Mavs in the playoffs. IMO San Antonio is playing to win a championship, not a division title this year!

Back
Top Bottom