San Diego area FinFans...where do you go 4 game? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

San Diego area FinFans...where do you go 4 game?

BESS4LAST

AFC EAST CHAMPS
Reaction score
I usually goto JOLT AND JOES IN LA MESA...there are five other Dolphin fans that go there as well...I'm just curious where some of you guys go watch the game around in San Diego ....I'm down to try new sports bars..(great if its a Miami Dolphins bar)...I want to meet more fans around here

Back in 2009, during an earlier season game in San Diego, my uncles, cousins, a couple of friends and I visited a place called San Diego Brewing Company before the game. There were quite a few Dolphins fans in there. Food was great, lotta variety in drinks, and friendly people there.

I've since visited that place several times every time I head down to San Diego. It's located on Friars Road a short drive from Qualcomm Stadium (about a mile east). There's a Petco store nearby.

http://www.sandiegobrewing.com/

You going to the Dolphins/Chargers game this season?

I'll be coming from hawaii to see it.

Yea I want to have tailgate with some fans before the game

I also am flying out to this game from Virginia leaving Thursday will be staying in Encinitas tho hope to see some fin fans there

The Dolphin players usually stop in and eat at Seau's Sports Bar either on Friday or Saturday afternoon in Mission Valley. You will find a lot of Dolphin fans there on Saturday. They will stop and give autographs as well so if you have some young sons that would be good place to be. They usually stay at a hotel in Mission Valley, try Marriott.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Dolphin players usually stop in and eat at Seau's Sports Bar either on Friday or Saturday afternoon in Mission Valley. You will find a lot of Dolphin fans there on Saturday. They will stop and give autographs as well so if you have some young sons that would be good place to be. They usually stay at a hotel in Mission Valley, try Marriott.

Thanks for the heads up!

How's the food at Seau's?

Will be in town Saturday for the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am about to fly out there later on today heres to hoping we see our first win of the season go fins

Back
Top Bottom