Sanchez-Henne-Fitz Watch | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sanchez-Henne-Fitz Watch

clear.gif

clear.gif

Henne got the ball into the end zone more than Sanchez did and turned the ball over only once (last garbage play of game) and Sanchez turned it over twice. (Should have been 3 if not for yet another dropped pick) I'm not getting how these games are even comparable, Henne played much bettter. Maybe he could have won if he got the game handed to him on a silver platter like sanchez did.

Having a concussion is a binary state. You either have one or you don't. Once it's been determined you had one, they vary in severity. There is no such thing as being "close" to having a concussion.

And either way, Henne was hit by the Patriots far more than Sanchez was by the Cowboys. So maybe the issue is with your QB being "groggy" because he's a "pu$$y."

:lol: Now that's funny. :up:

Henne got the ball into the end zone more than Sanchez did and turned the ball over only once (last garbage play of game) and Sanchez turned it over twice. (Should have been 3 if not for yet another dropped pick) I'm not getting how these games are even comparable, Henne played much bettter. Maybe he could have won if he got the game handed to him on a silver platter like sanchez did.

He did thanks to a garbage time TD, in the competitive portion of the game Sanchez led his O to more points against a better D.

:lol:I assume you man the diving, near impossible catch on the last possession? I love the "dropped INTs" stats, didn't Henne have a couple dropped or do those not count?

Hey NY, after one week do you think I was right when comparing both jets and dolphins offense? I told you Jets def is better, Oline is better but offense mia is way better, more options and more playmakers. Im not going on just this one game but I never thought sanchez was a 1st round pick and think he will just be mediocre at best. I loved henne's arm strength in college and thought he would be a good pro. I will stand by that now, esp with a compentant offensive coordinator letting Henne use his arm finally.

If you think Henne was "great" you don't know what great is. How in the world can leading your team to 17 pts in the competitive portion of the game and trailing by 21 be considered great?

i have a new stat too. it's call TTR. total team rating. and it's decided by win and losses.

Then you should probably go to a post that doesn't have the title "Sanchez-Henne-Fitz Watch" then. Maybe you'll look logical in another thread but as of now, you just look like A mental midget with the IQ of a fencepost.

Hey NY, after one week do you think I was right when comparing both jets and dolphins offense? I told you Jets def is better, Oline is better but offense mia is way better, more options and more playmakers. Im not going on just this one game but I never thought sanchez was a 1st round pick and think he will just be mediocre at best. I loved henne's arm strength in college and thought he would be a good pro. I will stand by that now, esp with a compentant offensive coordinator letting Henne use his arm finally.

How is your O way better exactly? we faced a better D and scored more points if you take away the garbage time Miami TD late. Do you think you can get to back to back title games w/ any QB? I don't care if you have the '85 Bears D you aren't making it that far w/o quality QB play(which is why they only won one SB).

How about welet this season play out a bit before making proclamations?

How is your O way better exactly? we faced a better D and scored more points if you take away the garbage time Miami TD late. Do you think you can get to back to back title games w/ any QB? I don't care if you have the '85 Bears D you aren't making it that far w/o quality QB play(which is why they only won one SB).

Your Offense didn't score more points, Tony Romo scored more points than us but thats about it.

Your Offense didn't score more points, Tony Romo scored more points than us but thats about it.

Take away the garbage time TD and Miami scored 17 while the Jets O scored 20- 20 is more than 17, right? Our offense was more efficient scoring points and keeping us in the game while our D was getting torched. Late in the game the D and STs made the big plays unlike last year when it was the QB making all the big plays in our comebacks. We have a really good TEAM.

It's as if "garbage time" against the Pats is so automatic. Back in December Sanchez and crew eked out a FG in the 2nd qtr and did **** in "garbage time" afterwards as the Pats were rolling to a 45-3 victory. The following week, Cutler and the eventual divisional champion Bears scored 1 TD in the 3rd quarter on the way to a 36-7 drubbing... and that was in Chicago!

The point is, Belicheat doesn't let up on the throttle when he wants to make a point - and that includes a defense that's more stalwart than some give it credit for. Unlike that Dec 6th game vs the jest and Sanchez, Henne earned that TD... and against what seems to be an upgrade NE D

Take away the garbage time TD and Miami scored 17 while the Jets O scored 20- 20 is more than 17, right? Our offense was more efficient scoring points and keeping us in the game while our D was getting torched. Late in the game the D and STs made the big plays unlike last year when it was the QB making all the big plays in our comebacks. We have a really good TEAM.

No, Romo threw an easy interception to Revis and all your offense had to do was run down the clock and kick a field goal, so your offense scored 17 points.

Don't come in here and talk about your team in a "Sanchez-Henne-Fitz Watch" thread, go find another thread to talk about that. Sanchez played bad sunday night and Romo and your special teams won that game.

qbr = retarded stat. they say tom brady's 99 yard td pass wasn't as meaningful due to time left on the clock and score. like i said retarded.

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

yet, once again, sanchez wins and the forehead vagina loses

yes you guys won with help from your defence (blocked punt) sanchez blocked the punt for a TD. oh wait it wasnt sanchez it was you defence ?

more points? 7 pts came on block punt.. did you forget that? Tougher def? Dal lost 3 corners in that game and who ever said dallas has a good defense? are you kidding me? I bet they were ranked mid 20's last year and thats off the top of my head. I admit things but this is why I cannot speak to any jets fans becuase they do not admit anything.

Sanchez had a lower QBR than McNabb and McNabb threw for 39 yds, that tells you how much this stat actually tells us. Henne's team lost by 14(21 if not for a garbage time TD), passing yds are nice but it's about points and making plays to win. sanchez didn't make plays late to win but he made a ton of plays to keep them in the game until those last couple of drives.

How come you guys are using total QBR now? last year you used the regular QB rating b/c henne was slightly ahead and you haven't brought up the total QBR b/c Sanchez was much better in that one.

We can post all the stats we want but it's about making plays to win games- something Sanchez does better than Henne and Fitz.

lmmfao yes oh yes he is headed for canton lmmmfaoooooo

dallas defence isnt way better than the pats WOW some people .........

Back
Top Bottom