sanchez named starter | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

sanchez named starter

I fully expect this team to win games we should win which is the first sign of a good team. we are very disciplined and have alot more talent we can out muscle good teams now. the Jets defense has a weakness, they are good but beatable on defense on offense they can use their TE all day on miami unless we find someone who can cover that weakness in our own defense. i think getting chris clemons on the field is the solution

On the other hand, the Jets D wasn't that bad, actually putting them up to the original in terms of Ryan bringing over the D he ran in Balt. and then watching the D he had in Balt. compared to the one he has in NY..speed was the difference.. Remember the Jets didn't have Revis and K.Jenkins in on D either..and didn't look that bad, Flacco got one TD on them, but that was it.. even thought I say he looked pretty good as a QB..his passing was pretty sharp, considering they didn't run the ball too much that first half.. But it was his choice of throws that led balt. down the field..I was trying to project that to us, and Penny can't make those kinds of throws, so we will have to be a little more patient.. but it does look like you can throw on the jets, since Baltimore didn't run too much, or too little..really didn't get a fix on the Jet's run D. But the jets ran the ball on balt. D, regardless who was in 1st -3rd D.. and that's without woody in the Jet's OL..

That game showed us how we can win this year. If our QBs don't throw 2 INts for TDs we only give up 10 pts and win that game. We can run the football, play good D and have good STs. As long as mark is competent we'll be in games w/ a chance to win.

You guys are funny. We almost beat you w/ Brooks Bollinger a few years ago. We'll find a way. All mark has to do is protect the football.

You're lettin me down. I knew it wouldn't take long for you to show up in this thread, but I was expecting a better rebuttal than that.

How so? we wouldn't have made the playoffs if we won.

How so? we beat you to get ito the playoffs... I dont care at all what the implications were for you losing, but we had to beat you to win the division, and we did... but hey, if you would like to set the bar back to us owing you one, thats fine with me.

i think suggs was out at that point too, and the ravens lost scott and some other starters so the ravens D without Lewis, Reed and Suggs is just average

It doesn't matter if he was facing the worst D in the league. getting attacked like he was early could shellshock a young QB. he showed he could bounce back. Also don't forget on the 2nd drive he had a really nice 3rd and long conversion that was wiped out by a penalty. I am very pleased w/ his progress so far, he has alot of work to do but he's done a good job.

He was a rookie in his first start and he bounced back leading a TD drive. Look at Ryan's preseason a year ago and their first 2 game are very similar.

:lol2::lol2:

Um, Leon washington did more to lead that drive than sanchez did... dont kid yourself. sanchez looked like crap in that game, albeit it was the Ravens.. Had it been a regualr season game, it would have gotten nasty for the rookie

As much as I dont like the jets or sanchez... it WAS the raven's D. and its preseason...lets see after game 1 vs the houston where he stands.

GO DOLPHINS!

It doesn't matter if he was facing the worst D in the league. getting attacked like he was early could shellshock a young QB. he showed he could bounce back. Also don't forget on the 2nd drive he had a really nice 3rd and long conversion that was wiped out by a penalty. I am very pleased w/ his progress so far, he has alot of work to do but he's done a good job.

im very tempted to quote CK on this you should check out what he said in the jets thread on the dolphins main forum. he basically says sanchez was outplayed by clemons and put in a worst position. the team did everything they could to make sanchez look like the better QB

OK, we almost swept you w/ Brett Favre.

your very laughable, it was the other way around miami was a fluke farve heave to the endzone away from sweeping the Jets

i think suggs was out at that point too, and the ravens lost scott and some other starters so the ravens D without Lewis, Reed and Suggs is just average
Suggs didn't even play in the game. But it still was against starters, they had the LBs trying to replace Scott.
I think that is looking for a reason to downplay Sanchez more.

It was a pass interference penalty.. Had the pass interference not happened, it most liekly would have been a pick, it definitaly would have been incomplete. The reciever was covered and it was a bad decision to throw the ball on sanchez part

Back
Top Bottom