Sanchez or Tebow? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sanchez or Tebow?

sanchez is no stud but he gets way more **** then he should

schotty might be the worst OC in football history and every other aspect of the offense has taken a step

sanchez though is completing alot more passes this yr and he is throwing more touchdowns

This is Sanchez stats for the 2010 season;

ATT
Comp
YDS
COMP%
Yds/Att
TD
TD%
Int
Int%
Long
Sack
Sack/Lost
Rating

Mark Sanchez5072783,29154.86.5173.4132.6742717175.3

This is Sanchez stats for the 2011 season;

Mark Sanchez3732102,51356.36.7184.8112.9742515280.9

If I am reading these stats correctly he's averaging 33.90 atts per game through 11 games as opposed to 31.68 through 16 games last season. Naturally you'd expect his other stats to go up. However, when you look at the difference your seeing a slight, if that, improvement in his numbers?

I don't know how anybody who looks at Sanchez this season can say he's "improved", even if those numbers are slightly better. I've seen him in plenty of games this season and he just looks bad. With time in the pocket he's either throwing the ball over the heads of his receiver or skipping the ball to his receivers. How can someone like that, in year three at that, making throws like that with time in the pocket?

Personally, I know that your team has committed themselves to Sanchez but I don't believe that if he has another year like he has had so far that he stays with the team. He can't be hidden in the team like before.

Sanchez 2010:

278-507, 3291 yds, 54.8 %, 17 TDs, 13 INTs, 75.3 rating

Projected 2011:

305-542, 3655 yds, 56.3 %, 26 TDs, 16 INTs, 80.7 rating

That is significantly better #s wise, again he was much better in 2010 but uninfromed fans like you who only use #s to eveluate should see the huge improvement in his #s.

Sanchez 2010:

278-507, 3291 yds, 54.8 %, 17 TDs, 13 INTs, 75.3 rating

Projected 2011:

305-542, 3655 yds, 56.3 %, 26 TDs, 16 INTs, 80.7 rating

That is significantly better #s wise, again he was much better in 2010 but uninfromed fans like you who only use #s to eveluate should see the huge improvement in his #s.

- See that word??? PROJECTED!!!!!!!! Like your "facts" worthless!!!

Uninformed fans like me?? Your real funny. Aren't you the genius who said (or still says) that Sanchez is a franchise qb?? That's just laughable.

I already said in my previous post, if you pay attention, regardless of the fact that his numbers are better this season he blows more this season then last. And that's because he doesn't have the running game or offensive line to hide behind.

Save me your attempts at 20K posts because that's all you do. You don't bring anything to the conversation except a bias view of the Jets and your boy Sanchez. It's pointless to read anything you write because you will only write things that defend your view and that's it.

The point of this thread is to show who's the better choice between Tebow or Sanchez. That's like saying what's better chicken sh-t or dog sh-t, neither would be correct. You just try to bend over backwards to try and convince us of your bias point of view.

- See that word??? PROJECTED!!!!!!!! Like your "facts" worthless!!!

Uninformed fans like me?? Your real funny. Aren't you the genius who said (or still says) that Sanchez is a franchise qb?? That's just laughable.

I already said in my previous post, if you pay attention, regardless of the fact that his numbers are better this season he blows more this season then last. And that's because he doesn't have the running game or offensive line to hide behind.

Save me your attempts at 20K posts because that's all you do. You don't bring anything to the conversation except a bias view of the Jets and your boy Sanchez. It's pointless to read anything you write because you will only write things that defend your view and that's it.

The point of this thread is to show who's the better choice between Tebow or Sanchez. That's like saying what's better chicken sh-t or dog sh-t, neither would be correct. You just try to bend over backwards to try and convince us of your bias point of view.

You mean like your posts- worthless.

I used his averages so far, he very well could be much better than that if the Ol plays like it did last week. keep in mind he already has more Tds than he had last year and he's put up better #s despite a subpar OL and running game.

Which is it? do you use your eyes to evaluate or stats? You can't pick and choose. Pay attention and learn rather than attack.

You mean like your posts- worthless.

I used his averages so far, he very well could be much better than that if the Ol plays like it did last week. keep in mind he already has more Tds than he had last year and he's put up better #s despite a subpar OL and running game.

Which is it? do you use your eyes to evaluate or stats? You can't pick and choose. Pay attention and learn rather than attack.

Attack?? DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND THAT WORD?? I say that because when you continue to tell people that they don't know about football or don't know what they are watching THAT'S attacking them too. So spare me your "attack" statement.

I'm not going to bother with you because regardless of what anyone here posts you will continue to spin it and spin it like a square peg to a round hole. It is pointless with you. That's been proven over hundreds of posts you've involved yourself with.

I'd rather have a conversation with any other Jets fan then you. There is a reason a lot of people here cannot stand your posts and you continue to do the same in your quest to get to 20K posts.

You can continue to have your man crush on Sanchez, I could care less. But when I see something and the national media concurs with what I've seen that's all I need as confirmation. Not some Jets poster that does nothing but try and shove his thoughts into other people.

Attack?? DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND THAT WORD?? I say that because when you continue to tell people that they don't know about football or don't know what they are watching THAT'S attacking them too. So spare me your "attack" statement.

I'm not going to bother with you because regardless of what anyone here posts you will continue to spin it and spin it like a square peg to a round hole. It is pointless with you. That's been proven over hundreds of posts you've involved yourself with.

I'd rather have a conversation with any other Jets fan then you. There is a reason a lot of people here cannot stand your posts and you continue to do the same in your quest to get to 20K posts.

You can continue to have your man crush on Sanchez, I could care less. But when I see something and the national media concurs with what I've seen that's all I need as confirmation. Not some Jets poster that does nothing but try and shove his thoughts into other people.

I don't tell that to everyone, just posters like you who have no idea what they are talking about.

I am spinning? Please explain how mark was bad last year b/c of stats but his stats are decent this year and he's worse? You guys always fall back to stats when it suits your weak argument.

Those that do not like me tend to be the less knowledgeable ones that can't keep up. Do you think that bothers me? Stop hiding behind other people, you embararss yourself w/ every post.

Move along, stop threatening to leave and just leave.

Sanchez vs Tebow isn't even a debate. You'd have to have rocks in your head to choose Tebow, and I seriously doubt that there's a single GM in the league who would.

This idea that Sanchez has regressed is laughable. His 2011 numbers are going to be better than his 2010 numbers in almost every passing category. that's not regression ... that's the definition of improvement. sounds like some people on here need to look those words up.

You Dolphin fans are hoping so hard that he sucks ... probably because deep down you're scared ****.
It's comical how obsessed you guys are with him.

Did you happen to notice all the "Henne Sucks" posts on the Jets board? Probably not because they weren't there. We didnt give a ****.

Sanchez vs Tebow isn't even a debate. You'd have to have rocks in your head to choose Tebow, and I seriously doubt that there's a single GM in the league who would.

This idea that Sanchez has regressed is laughable. His 2011 numbers are going to be better than his 2010 numbers in almost every passing category. that's not regression ... that's the definition of improvement. sounds like some people on here need to look those words up.

You Dolphin fans are hoping so hard that he sucks ... probably because deep down you're scared ****.

He has regressed, the #s are better but he was much better a year ago. It's not all his fault as the OL has been bad for a good portion of the year and the run game non existant, add in 3 new WRs out of his top 4 and no offseason we can understand why. He'll be fine long term, hopefully he can play his best these last 5 games and beyond and we'll have a chance to do some damage again in postseason.

He has regressed, the #s are better but he was much better a year ago. It's not all his fault as the OL has been bad for a good portion of the year and the run game non existant, add in 3 new WRs out of his top 4 and no offseason we can understand why. He'll be fine long term, hopefully he can play his best these last 5 games and beyond and we'll have a chance to do some damage again in postseason.
if both the OL and running game have under-performed, but he still will put up better numbers than last year, it seems to me that proves he hasn't regressed at all. if he had regressed, his numbers would have fallen without the same support.

if you want to name guys who've regressed lets start with Hunter and Cromartie.

I don't tell that to everyone, just posters like you who have no idea what they are talking about.

I am spinning? Please explain how mark was bad last year b/c of stats but his stats are decent this year and he's worse? You guys always fall back to stats when it suits your weak argument.

Those that do not like me tend to be the less knowledgeable ones that can't keep up. Do you think that bothers me? Stop hiding behind other people, you embararss yourself w/ every post.

Move along, stop threatening to leave and just leave.

- I have no idea what I am talking about??? This coming from the poster who said/says Sanchez is a franchise qb or that the Jets are elite???:lol::lol: It would be one thing if you actually came back with something of worth in response to someone but you don't. All you do is repeat yourself with every post.

- Actually, THAT SENTENCE describes you to the letter. And the classic is, if stats don't support your claim, you'll use the "i know more football then you" crap..

- Less knowledgeable then you?? Is that because you have almost 20K posts on a Dolphin forum? Does that make you smarter then others? Because it isn't what you post because, again, you just repeat yourself and when someone puts ACTUAL STATS your excuse is "it's more then stats'". THAT is the reason you have that Spin badge. You will NEVER concede to anyone who disproves your opinion and attempt to attack posters that question the garbage you post by claiming you know more then them about football.

- Hiding behind other posters, embarrass myself?? Are you kidding me? Hiding behind WHO?? And embarrass myself HOW?? Because I don't agree with the garbage you post?? I could care less that you think I embarrass myself. You've proven with your gem of posts that you know what and how to embarrass yourself with no shame.

- THIS is a classic. YOUR ON A DOLPHIN MESSAGE BOARD and your telling ME to leave?? Again, like many others have said to you before and you refuse to take the challenge but I would be MORE THEN WILLING to put it up as a poll who out of us two should leave this forum. I PROMISE you that you'd lose. But again, like with anything else, when push comes to shove you'll avoid it and won't subject yourself to the truth, which is nobody here cares to read your garbage. If it was, in the slightest, objective then I can see people wanting to hear from you but you continuously just post things that are so hormerish it's not even funny.

[video=youtube;qNC8xRo9vXY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNC8xRo9vXY[/video]

at this point i would take matt moore and tim tebow over sanchez. the one category sanchez is better in is the one that involves him dumping spuge all over juncs face.

- I have no idea what I am talking about??? This coming from the poster who said/says Sanchez is a franchise qb or that the Jets are elite???:lol::lol: It would be one thing if you actually came back with something of worth in response to someone but you don't. All you do is repeat yourself with every post.

- Actually, THAT SENTENCE describes you to the letter. And the classic is, if stats don't support your claim, you'll use the "i know more football then you" crap..

- Less knowledgeable then you?? Is that because you have almost 20K posts on a Dolphin forum? Does that make you smarter then others? Because it isn't what you post because, again, you just repeat yourself and when someone puts ACTUAL STATS your excuse is "it's more then stats'". THAT is the reason you have that Spin badge. You will NEVER concede to anyone who disproves your opinion and attempt to attack posters that question the garbage you post by claiming you know more then them about football.

- Hiding behind other posters, embarrass myself?? Are you kidding me? Hiding behind WHO?? And embarrass myself HOW?? Because I don't agree with the garbage you post?? I could care less that you think I embarrass myself. You've proven with your gem of posts that you know what and how to embarrass yourself with no shame.

- THIS is a classic. YOUR ON A DOLPHIN MESSAGE BOARD and your telling ME to leave?? Again, like many others have said to you before and you refuse to take the challenge but I would be MORE THEN WILLING to put it up as a poll who out of us two should leave this forum. I PROMISE you that you'd lose. But again, like with anything else, when push comes to shove you'll avoid it and won't subject yourself to the truth, which is nobody here cares to read your garbage. If it was, in the slightest, objective then I can see people wanting to hear from you but you continuously just post things that are so hormerish it's not even funny.

Whether you like it or not Sanchez is a franchise QB, 2 years in the league w/ 2 title games and a great shot for a 3rd straight postseason.

The ONLY team in the NFL to get tot he title game each of the last 2 years- how is that not elite?

You embarrass yourself on a daily basis(when you show up b/c you run and hide when the dolphins are losing and the Jets are winning). Stevie Wonder can see you are less knowledgable than 80% of the board.

I didn't tell you to leave the board, I said to leave the thread b/c you keep complaining you can't discuss things w/ me and by the way- this is more MY board than yours. I am MUCH more valuable here than you are.

I don't know who is worse- rodriguez or jared. It will be a tough vote for least valuable poster after the season. Good luck to both!

Back
Top Bottom