Sanchez released | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sanchez released

it's all in the history, you can't hide from it.

now making asinine accusations b/c that's the type of guy you are. do yourself a favor and check the age of consent.

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

no, it's the way you respond. I think you like me.

You could teach me a thing or two about hiding, that's for sure. It's not "asinine accusation". It's a fact (look that word up, you're clearly unfamiliar with it). Was she 17 years old and taking pictures in his bedroom? Yes. That's a fact. Who cares about the "age of consent"? If your high school aged daughter were screwing a grown ass man, would you sit back and say "Meh, age of consent law says it's legal. Bang my daughter to your hearts' content, sir. We can go grab a broozkie after you've hosed off. She has homework to do anyways."

God, I hope you don't have kids.

You could teach me a thing or two about hiding, that's for sure. It's not "asinine accusation". It's a fact (look that word up, you're clearly unfamiliar with it). Was she 17 years old and taking pictures in his bedroom? Yes. That's a fact. Who cares about the "age of consent"? If your high school aged daughter were screwing a grown ass man, would you sit back and say "Meh, age of consent law says it's legal. Bang my daughter to your hearts' content, sir. We can go grab a broozkie after you've hosed off. She has homework to do anyways."

If his daughter was getting with $anchez he'd probably be thrilled

you have me confused w/ vaark who ran and hide after the dolphins collapse. I am always here.

what he was doing was not illegal so he wasn't a pedophile as you are trying to label him. was it good idea? probably not but not illegal and remember he was in his early 20s, I went out w/ an 18 yr old when I was 22. do you forget what it was like to be young?

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

If his daughter was getting with $anchez he'd probably be thrilled

as long as it wasn't w/ one of you guys. then again you want me not my daughter

For whatever reason you're starting to think some here are attracted to you. I've never seen you say before so maybe it explains why you've been here for years.

For whatever reason you're starting to think some here are attracted to you. I've never seen you say before so maybe it explains why you've been here for years.

looks are all that matter to you?

you have me confused w/ vaark who ran and hide after the dolphins collapse. I am always here.

what he was doing was not illegal so he wasn't a pedophile as you are trying to label him. was it good idea? probably not but not illegal and remember he was in his early 20s, I went out w/ an 18 yr old when I was 22. do you forget what it was like to be young?

According to Merriam-Webter, he was a pedophile:

pe·do·phile
noun \ˈpe-də-ˌfī(-ə)l, ˈpē-\

: a person who has a sexual interest in children

She wasn't old enough to buy her own cigarettes, purchase alcohal or serve in the armed forces. She was still in High School. She was a child which makes him a pedophile.

I do remember being young. I wasn't banging HS girls as a 22 year old though. I was banging 22 year old women.

matthew_mcconaughey_dazed_and_confused_q-1.png

According to Merriam-Webter, he was a pedophile:

pe·do·phile
noun \ˈpe-də-ˌfī(-ə)l, ˈpē-\

: a person who has a sexual interest in children

She wasn't old enough to buy her own cigarettes, purchase alcohal or serve in the armed forces. She was still in High School. She was a child which makes him a pedophile.

I do remember being young. I wasn't banging HS girls as a 22 year old though. I was banging 22 year old women.

matthew_mcconaughey_dazed_and_confused_q-1.png
you were checking IDs w/ the hookers?

check the age of consent, he did nothing illegal and it wasn't even established if he had a sexual relationship w/ her but keep making stuff up.

On the bright side, pedophilia isn't all that far removed from animal torture. They're both morally repulsive. You should be able to make a smooth transition to Vick.

:lol::lol::lol:Post of the year:lol::lol::lol:

I went out w/ an 18 yr old when I was 22. do you forget what it was like to be young?

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

When I was 22, I was with WOMEN age 21 or older. Why on Earth would I be interested in a teenage GIRL that can't get into bars/clubs?? lol at nyjunc

you were checking IDs w/ the hookers?

check the age of consent, he did nothing illegal and it wasn't even established if he had a sexual relationship w/ her but keep making stuff up.

Does your mom carry her ID with her when she's "working". Does she work for Dez Bryant's dad?

He did nothing "illegal" you say. Good for him. Did you know it's legal to have sex with animals in 17 states? I guess by your logic, that's perfectly acceptable. I have no doubt that you'd be defending him had he slept with a dog instead of a child. You'd find some way to spin it, in that twisted junc way, into being perfectly ok.

Are you really so naive that you think nothing happened after this grown ass man picked up a child from a club at 2 in the morning and took her back to his golf coarse love pad? Or maybe he simply hired her to do some late night interior decorating, thus the photos in her possession of his bedroom. She was just checking the light levels and how the colors play off the moonlight.

Your spin sir...

Back
Top Bottom