Santonio in the first? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Santonio in the first?

PhinFan0202

Alriiigghht miaaammi!!!
Reaction score
Santonio Holmes would be a good compliment to C.C. and Booker. There isn't muich talent at the WR position in the draft and with Saban saying he wants the most explosive offense in the leauge i wouldn't mind having a guy like him.

Yea, I think he should be the pick b/c he fits better than Jackson with our O... not too mention that defense has far more depth so you can still get a quality guy with our other picks... lets keep our fingers crossed for Holmes

he's a more polished reciever who can help them right now from game 1. A great pickup and a wonderful target for Pep/Harrington.

The fact that Holmes can take it to the house on an given play he touches the ball is something I think that the Miami O has been missing for as long as I remember.. jackson is a good reciever but his style is just not what we need right now..

TractorTraylor said:
The fact that Holmes can take it to the house on an given play he touches the ball is something I think that the Miami O has been missing for as long as I remember.. jackson is a good reciever but his style is just not what we need right now..

Couldn't agree more, can you imagine doing those reverses with a fast guy like Santonio? Could give other teams nightmares! NFL.com analyst say he's alot similar to Terry Glenn.

faster and definately more shiftier then glenn tho

the thing i like about holmes all the years he played at ohio state he never missed a game from injury he is a beast

Back
Top Bottom