Satele's flexibility at other positions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Satele's flexibility at other positions

Fishfood

Active Roster
Reaction score
I was wondering, once Pouncey comes back is it possible for Samson Satele to play RG?

If you want your rg to get bull rushed all the time. He barely gets away with playing center

As far as I know he never has played any other position. Still its crazy to think the entire offseason and we wait until training camp to get a capable backup center

if by versatile u mean bad at all positions much like nate garner

if by versatile u mean bad at all positions much like nate garner

Garner is the best center on the team...even when Pouncee is not faking injuries
Satele should play C and Pouncee RG.

Seriously on what planet is Satele versatile enough for other positions?

He's played Center his entire NFL career. Do you expect him to be a hidden gem as a punt returner?

Last edited by a moderator:
The best thing about Satale is he sucks, and, the sooner he's gone the better

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Seriously on what planet is Satele versatile enough for other positions?

To be fair, he sucks at all of them

As far as I know he never has played any other position. Still its crazy to think the entire offseason and we wait until training camp to get a capable backup center

SS played primarily left guard in college until his senior season.

Garner is the best center on the team...even when Pouncee is not faking injuries
Satele should play C and Pouncee RG.

either pouncey is overrated or garner is underrated or both, because i didnt notice much drop off in the 2 games pouncey missed last season. thought garner played well.

Back
Top Bottom