Saturday October 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saturday October 17

RealDriscoll

Still Perfect.. and You're Not.
Reaction score
Great college football so far today. The injury of Sam Bradford in today's game shows that he wasn't healed and shouldn;t have been on the field but I think this could move him out of the top 15 in this draft and possibly could send Sam Bradford back to Oklahoma for his Senior season. Players such as Jimmy Clausen, Jake Locker, and Tony Pike should use this combined with the crappy play of Jevan Snead to move themselves up the draft board.

Players who have looked beastky thus far today include Gerald McCoy, Damien Williams, Auston English, CJ Spiller, Jahvid Best, AJ Green, and people such as Jordan Shipley saw their stock drop a little. What you guys watching?

i think Aaron Hernandez is really gaining ground on the top TEs. i still like Gresham, Gronkowski and Pitta better than him, but he's getting in that area.

I think Hernandez as he stands right now is a third round pick. I have him ranked above Dennis Pitta, Ed Dickson, Anthony McCoy. Gronkowski will return to Zona next season IMO. Gresham is the class of the position but withinjuries to Gresham and Gronkowski Hernandez could fight into Round 2. Very weak class of tight ends. Kyle Rudolph in 2011 is what I am waiting for..

I really like the talent in this years' draft.

The QB posotion is solid with Jimmy Clausen, Sam Bradford, Jevan Snead, Jake Locker, Tim Tebow, Tony Pike, Tim Hiller, Max Hall, Dan LeFevour, Colt McCoy..

RB position is solid with Jonathan Dwyer, Jahvid Best, CJ Spiller, Charles Scott, Chris Brown, LaGerrette Blount, Demarco Murray

WR position is loaded with.. Dez Bryant, Damien Williams, Arrelious Benn, Brandon LaFell, Eric Decker, Jordan Shipley, Mardy Gilyard, Demaryius Thomas, Golden Tate,

Offensive Line is solid with Trent Williams, Bruce Campbell, Russell Okung, Bryan Bulaga, Ciron Black, Anthony Davis, Charles Brown, Mike Johnson, Kris O'Dowd, John Jerry, Sergio Render, Brandon Carter, Thomas Austin, Jon Asomoah, Jason Fox, Kyle Calloway.

Defensive Line could be best we have seen in long time with Gerald McCoy, Ndamukong Suh, Arthur Jones, Terrence Cody, Geno Atkins, Vince Oghobaase, Boo Robinson, Brian Price, Greg Romeus, Carlos Dunlap, Sergio Kindle, George Selvie, Jerry Hughes, Brandon Graham, Jared Odrick, Jason Worlids, Derrick Morgan, Greg Hardy, Demarcus Granger, Phil Taylor, Cameron Haywrod, Everson Griffin

Some very good linebackers in Brandon Spikes, Rolando McClain, Rennie Curran, Sean Weatherspoon, Micah Johnson, Sean Lee, Eric Norwood, Rico McCoy, Justin Cole

Defensive Backs is unreal with Eric Berry, Morgan Burnett, Taylor Mays, Chad Jones, Major Wright, Ras I Dowling, Darrell Stuckey, Syd'Quan Thompson, Joe Haden, Trevard Lindley, Donovan Warren, Kyle Wilson, Reshad Jones..

Good talent

The people who I loike for the Dolphins include...*Gerald McCoy, Ndamukong Suh, Brandon Spikes, Rolando McClain, Terrence Cody, Dez Bryant, Damien Williams, Morgan Burnett, Eric Berry, Sean Weatherspoon, Brandon Lang, Jerry Hughes, Ras I Dowling, and Arrelious Benn.

USC RS Sophomore LB Chris Galippo is looking great at MLB. Man when he comes out whoever gets him will be lucky

True freshmen LB for Notre Dame Manti Teo looks good too... too bad he's gonna take his 2 year mission soon so we have awhile to wait for him.

With Jermaine Grisham and Rob Gronkowski out for the season, Anthony McCoy is making a lot of $$$

Back
Top Bottom