Saw Yesterday That The Chiefs Interviewed Sparano | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saw Yesterday That The Chiefs Interviewed Sparano

kcbrown

Life is what we make it.
Club Member
Reaction score
...for their Offensive Line Coach position. Boy is he falling down NFL org charts. Real bad hire by our beloved Fins.

Yea at this rate he may be lucky to be coaching HS football.

He should get familiar with the equipment room.

Man.....i wonder how much of a different tune you guys were singing when he took us from 1-15 to 11-5 and the playoffs.

He was a little overmatched in his first HC job. He's a good football guy and he'll get a job. Those who can do. Those who can't post criticism on internet message boards

I don't mind Sparano too much, but his first head coaching experience seemed too overwhelming for him. He just wasn't ready for the position and lacked the motivation to lead, in my opinion.

Man.....i wonder how much of a different tune you guys were singing when he took us from 1-15 to 11-5 and the playoffs.

He was a little overmatched in his first HC job. He's a good football guy and he'll get a job. Those who can do. Those who can't post criticism on internet message boards
I used to have an opinion very much like yours but when you saw how Miami's OL regressed under Sparano I don't even think he's a good OL coach. Two particular points come to mind. One is his practice of using the "experiment" mode on the OL and never letting them get any cohesion. The other is that we did not develop players that have gone on to do well other places. Didn't see much development in the Jets either.

He may have been a good OL coach once but I don't see any evidence of that in the last several years.

Back
Top Bottom