say it ain't so, Danny? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

say it ain't so, Danny?

Tannchise

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
WSVN just reported that in the NY Post, Marino admitted to a love affair with a baby. With all the scandals in sports, I hate to say that I'm not shocked. I guess I am becoming numb. Marino was my idol, still is. I hope his family stick it through

WSVN just reported that in the NY Post, Marino admitted to a love affair with a baby. With all the scandals in sports, I hate to say that I'm not shocked. I guess I am becoming numb. Marino was my idol, still is. I hope his family stick it through

Marino had an affair with a baby? Wouldn't that make him a pedophile?

just goes to show you , when we put people on a pedestal , some can handle it, and some forget their obligations to their Family and do stupid things. So do we pat him on the back and say that ok for you to cheat , Lie to his Family. Just as other future men that are going in the Hall, , Drug Use, Dog Killing , Rape, Murder cover up, < lets not forget we are all Human. we Do Make mistakes. I hope he can keep his Family , but I am Disappointed in him.

not approving of what he did but before we move forward in out thoughts lets not forget we do not know anything of his home life and relationship with his wife

this happened seven years ago,and apparantly his wife knew about it and stayed with him. No news here.....other than the new york post trying to embarass him.

Why are affairs still shocking to people? Hell, I'm more shocked when I see a couple manage to stay together and faithful for 40 years..... It would be wrong not to be dissappointed in Dan, but he's only human.

What always baffles me about these things, celebrities and their love-children, is that Marino has a mountain of money, this woman had a job, they're educated, probably worldly, they each can't afford or be bothered to concern themselves with obtaining proper birth control? Speaking from ONLY a PRACTICAL point of view, if you were going to enter into an affair, when you're a public figure, wouldn't you think to take every precaution to protect yourself, your money, and your reputation? If there's no child involved, this is a heresay incident and no one would ever know about it. I can't imagine the pressure of being a celebrity, good-looking guy like Marino, famous athlete, I'm sure he gets tempted more often than we can imagine. I don't judge someone like that too harshly about an indiscretion because I can't relate to his life, though I do understand the act of drawing a line regarding absolutes as far as this goes, but as I said, from just a common sense point of view, I'm stunned at the inability to protect themselves.

Truthfully, she probably saw a lottery ticket.And cashed in........

The matter is between him and his family. Doesn't affect me or my outlook on him at all.

Back
Top Bottom