say it ain't so, Danny? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

say it ain't so, Danny?

It's disilllusioning and will forever cast a cloud over Dan's post playing career.

However it's not like he was a hands-off or deadbeat dad who banged out 10 or so illegitimate kids with multiple women and needed his team to pay $1/2million just to bring his child support payments up to date. Regardless, while there's no way to put a positive spin on this, it still doesn't diminish the fact that of anyone every playing his position he's undoubtedly one of the GOATs.

Well, I don't think he "banged random women all over". Look I see your point. I just don't think this means Dan has bad character, and it shouldn't tarnish his rep, although it will. Guys just aren't meant to be w one woman his whole life, it's unnatural.

If you were a big time celebrity, and a good family man, but had women throwing themselves at you left and right, you sayin you wouldn't slip? It happens. It should also be noted that Dan took care of the woman and child, as he should. He's a good man who simply wanted a piece of strange. Doesn't mean he is of low character. But for the simpletons in America, the media has to put everything as black or white. No in between. I wouldn't even be surprised if CBS fired him.

I'm sorry, but it's hard to spin this one as "not a character flaw". Having unprotected sex with a strange woman then coming home and making love with your wife like nothing happened? Is he not concerned that he might be passing on some diseases to his innocent wife? You think she signed up for that? We know he was having unprotected sex because there was a baby born out of it. Scumbag move any way you shake it.

LOL @ Rationalizing cheating on your wife of 20+ years and his selfishness.

If Marino had an incredible urge to ****, then he should go **** his wife.

This is nothing more than a man being a dog.

LOL at you buying the bs society tells you to believe. Bang one woman for 20 years? Sorry, but that gets boring after a while. Though everyone tells you that's the way it has to be.

A man can't f### just to f###? Doesn't mean he doesn't love his wife or family.

I will say that him having unprotected sex was stupid.

WSVN just reported that in the NY Post, Marino admitted to a love affair with a baby. With all the scandals in sports, I hate to say that I'm not shocked. I guess I am becoming numb. Marino was my idol, still is. I hope his family stick it through

Good for him

Most Kings have several wives

LOL at you buying the bs society tells you to believe. Bang one woman for 20 years? Sorry, but that gets boring after a while. Though everyone tells you that's the way it has to be.

A man can't f### just to f###? Doesn't mean he doesn't love his wife or family.

I will say that him having unprotected sex was stupid.

If you don't want to bang one woman for 20 years then don't marry one woman.

This isn't rocket appliances.

Do you want to bang one woman for 20 years?

Yes — Get married.

No — Stay single and freely bang all the women you want.

Anyone heard of Derek Jeter? That dude does it right.

And there's no defending Marino's behavior, anyone who says it's okay to cheat on your wife I feel badly for. But it is what it is and according to that article Marino has not abandoned that child, he takes care of her. So what ever, it's his business, his issues, no one here should care about it.

If you don't want to bang one woman for 20 years then don't marry one woman.

This isn't rocket appliances.

Do you want to bang one woman for 20 years?

Yes — Get married.

No — Stay single and freely bang all the women you want.

Anyone heard of Derek Jeter? That dude does it right.

Look, you're not wrong in what you say.

The gist of what I am saying is this: Any guy who is in Dan's position can slip. It's human, and doesn't mean he is a "scumbag".

He has done more good for people than you or I ever will.

​So he's human. Lots of people have made the same mistake. Kind of dumb to not use protection in that situation. Personally, it would be hard for me to father a child and then not be involved in the child's life, but then I am not in DM's situation, either.

Well she had to know with Marino, times would be great, but she would never get a ring.

Every athlete cheats on his wife.
It sucks Marino happens to be one of them.

But its not like he raped a chick or banged a 15 year old.

Look, you're not wrong in what you say.

The gist of what I am saying is this: Any guy who is in Dan's position can slip. It's human, and doesn't mean he is a "scumbag".

He has done more good for people than you or I ever will.

I didn't say he's a scumbag. Of course people slip. Of course he's human.

But you gotta be better than that when you have a family that you can affect. Now there's a little girl in this world that he's financially responsible for, but not sure if he'll be the father she needs.

Not buying this, "We kept it private to protect all parties involved." He kept it private to cover his ass. More selfish acts. What about the little girl? You want to slay other women behind your families back then so be it. But be prepared to accept the responsibilities that may come with that.

Back
Top Bottom