sbnation.com mock 12/31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

sbnation.com mock 12/31

Coach_Rob

Club Member
Reaction score
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl-mock-dr...t-jadeveon-clowney-johnny-manziel-bridgewater
19. Miami Dolphins: Cyrus Kouandjio, OT, Alabama
Projecting an offensive tackle to Miami is going to be a common occurrence in mock drafts. In fact, it wouldn't be a surprise if the Dolphins used their first two picks on offensive linemen. Kouandjio obviously fits a big need, but he's arguably the best player available. Just scratching the surface of his potential, Kouandjio can overpower defenders but has enough quickness to stop speed rushers on the edge.
no real surprise here, but if the jets take a te at 18 im going to be beyond pissed

If we have to play against Ebron twice a year the guy is a HOF lock. Imagine wheeler covering him. Lololololololol

to be real I'm not sure the Jets think that Geno is a QB of the future they might mess up and Pick Mettenberger or Bortles if he drops

If the Jets take Mettenberger in the first I'd be pretty stoked, because while he's good, he's have ACL surgery and probably is more of a 3rd rd'er at this point.

I doubt the jets take a qb even though they should. but I just hope and pray they don't take ebron bc they would kill us bc our te coverage is beyond horrible, and the guy reminds me of Vernon davis. that's all we need

Back
Top Bottom