Schein: The Dolphins are the most clueless organization in the NFL | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schein: The Dolphins are the most clueless organization in the NFL

So I guess the only solution is to move the team to LA? Rebrand, give Miami a few years away from football and then bring the team back with new ownership? When the problem is the owner isn't this best case scenario?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7...-ireland-asks-patience-fans-protest-offseason

smh,there must be some type of backdoor/pau gasol deals that the dolphins have in place after the draft because i dont see it.also looks like to me they're just cleaning house and trying to pull some florida marlins ****. signing small name players for small money and hoping the coaching can carry them through.

I hope so. As a long time Marlins fan, it was nightmare watching a cheap team not do anything. I'm glad they finally spent a lot of money and have their own stadium. The Dolphins need to make at least one splash. We need someone to bring excitement.

Typical media piling on. The nfl has become a mix between soap opera and fox news.

Many of us realists already know this.

Nothing will convince the blind faithers that the front office is full of crap.

Schein is like Bayless: an azzwipe who's like a broken clock: right occasionally although I think he's a jest fan and has lampooned us whenever he could in the past. Regardless, it's just more droolfest for the Pavlovian Kneejerkers.

Schein is like Bayless: an azzwipe who's like a broken clock: right occasionally although I think he's a jest fan and has lampooned us whenever he could in the past. Regardless, it's just more droolfest for the Pavlovian Kneejerkers.

He is a Jests fan.

Many of us realists already know this.

Nothing will convince the blind faithers that the front office is full of crap.

I agree. It's annoying. 3 losing seasons in a row and a decade of irrelevance. How can anyone be a complete homer at this point?

OK, this is getting out of hand. The national media is bludgeoning this dead horse until its nothing but goo and hoofs... We get it, the Dolphins are a mess, and I agree, but this media avalanche of anti-Dolphin sentiment is already nauseating...

You gotta admit Schein does suck.

This X 1000. Adam Scein is the biggest blowhard on the radio and a total douche. He is also the 2nd biggest Jest homer in the national media next to the supreme jack hole from Mike & Mike. I listen to Sirius NFL everyday and this guy is beyond annoying in his opinions and commentary and his voice is nauseating. I have to change the channel at times, it is so bad.

Don't get me wrong. I am very upset with the current state of the franchise, and also want some changes made (fire Ireland after the draft, it is officially out of hand). But this scathing piece is nothing but this bastard stirring the pot and getting his name in the hat. Our only hope to shut these 'national pundits' (and I use that term extremely loosely) is for Philbin to coach the **** out of the talent we have now and will get in the draft.

Another case of not letting the facts get in the way of a "good" story.

The last four seasons we are 11-5, 7-9, 7-9 and 6-10. Not great, but no where near the worst in the NFL. (A division championship in there, btw. When's the last one of those the Jets had?)

Do you think the Browns (4-12, 5-11, 5-11, 4-12), the Rams (2-14, 1-15, 7-9, 2-14) or the Bills (7-9, 6-10, 4-12, 6-10) have been making all the right moves? Apparently, they're doing a better job than the Dolphins.

It's the trend right now. The easy joke. A great chance to use some snarky sarcasm. Why wouldn't the national media run with it when so many Dolphin fans do the same thing.

Just a bunch of simpletons.

Back
Top Bottom