Scoop on color change | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Scoop on color change

next-year

MostHated
Reaction score
Reporting live from somewhere

New orange will be considerably lighter closer to a neon orange and aqua will actually be noticeably lighter. Blue is a little more of Avery deep aqua rather than navy.

Take it for what it's worth but I speak to team and NFL approval/ licensing associates regularly

Another logo rumour thread.. havent seen many of those

Happy_smiley_face-1.png

nothing personal but we already have about 200 threads for logo speculation.

I'm actually to the point where I'll believe nothing until something is officially announced. :idk:

I'm actually to the point where I'll believe nothing until something is officially announced. :idk:

^ that's a good motto to live by for any other offseason news as well. Things are gonna get cray cray soon

Sounds good to me. Been hoping for old school aqua!

I'd like the Aqua at home and Orange away. Scratch the white. Chit corny lol

Sounds good to me. Been hoping for old school aqua!

I agree.....our aqua became green somewhere between Dan's retirement and now....we don't want to look like the smelly Jets. :lol:

I'll buy it. Credible enough for me haha, but I like the sound of this!

Sounds absolutely awful to me!

Can't we move into this century?

I agree.....our aqua became green somewhere between Dan's retirement and now.

Yeah it never looked as it did. Maybe they figured one era was ending, so start fresh? Changing the colors clearly wasn't the freshness we needed but, whatever, we're past it. I like the idea of getting some of our older colors back. Sometimes when these new distributors get their hands on a product, it falls to hell (look at some of the horrific NHL jersey right after Reebok acquired the rights). Hopefully we are the beneficiaries. Sounds like a good start at least.

Back
Top Bottom