Scoop on color change | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Scoop on color change

Glad to hear we are getting the aqua back, it was getting a little too close to green, or teal.

That old aqua is tight as hell. Love it. Mix it with a lighter/softer orange. Very Miami. Would be awesome.

The orange we got now for the alternate jerseys is just absolutely terrible, so this can't be worse. It can't be.

How is the current Aqua color getting close to green? Not even close to looking like the jets green.

Something close to these colors would be nice.

1970Topps23162LarryCsonka_0001-1.jpg

cmk-1.jpg

imageaxdpicture20112f12f1972dolphins-1.jpg

I like these colors, bring 'em back! I got that card too, lol.

Lighter then what we have now?? Our colors already look sissy, being even lighter will look worse!!!

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

Great, now our colors can look sissy like the Chargers baby blue colored jersey

Lighter then what we have now?? Our colors already look sissy, being even lighter will look worse!!!

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

Great, now our colors can look sissy like the Chargers baby blue colored jersey
It worked for the chargers going back to the lighter color.

Guess wanting the colors to be darker was a hopeless thought. Should've guessed it would be something dumb with Mike Dee in charge of it.

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

The Chargers baby or powder puff blue color looks like garbage. Their old dark blue was a lot better

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

The Chargers baby or powder puff blue color looks like garbage. Their old dark blue was a lot better

Guess wanting the colors to be darker was a hopeless thought. Should've guessed it would be something dumb with Mike Dee in charge of it.

If you could check the sales of pre baby chargers and now , I have a feeling they would 10x under.

So I guess we'll be a mix of baby blue and the ugly orange creamsicle of the old Buccaneers uniform. What a great idea. :bobdole:

Jesus. What does it really matter? Isn't the on-field product more important than the uniform colors? If you really have the legitimacy of your manhood wrapped up in what shade of blue and orange the team uses that is downright sad.

Gentlemen and Ladies I present the the new logo:

li5oh-1.jpg
It is retro and modern while keeping the same look as 1997 but, bringing back the old colors and the old sun ring.

Our helmet:

juwh79-1.jpg
I love the grey facemask the retro days so if we go retro we go all the way.

Our Uniforms:

23wthc4-1.jpg
These look very nice and I think I did a real good job with them.

If this this the way we go I am all for it! These are the colors schemes the OP said they might be (light neon orange, very deep aqua for outline, and dolphin blue aqua for the body. Yes, this is not the real logo it's my creation that I made gothcha :d-day:. Just thought I would share and get feedback. If this is the true way we go. Holy **** I think they nail it.

Back
Top Bottom