Scouts, INC: "Tanny much more talented and accurate than Sanchez" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Scouts, INC: "Tanny much more talented and accurate than Sanchez"

LDaniel7

FinHeaven VIP
Club Member
Reaction score
Just saw this in ESPN and thought that NYJUNC would be interested [per his recent claim that Sanchez is a better QB than Tanny. No disrespect to Junc b.c. it's good that he posts here, just that so many people can see what's up w. Tanny]:

"No doubt, the Dolphins are clearly the second-best team in the division for me," said Matt Williamson of Scouts Inc. "They have a quarterback. Tannehill is much more talented and accurate than Sanchez and Fitzpatrick. Tannehill also has far better pocket presence."

Link: TIME TO RAISE EXPECTATIONS FOR THE DOLPHINS

Let's not try to compare the two. Tannehills going into his 4th year as a starter and Sanchez is a rookie...oh wait...

As a side note; Ross Tucker (Who Matt Williamson Cosortahosts the NFL Today Podcast with) said recently during his power rankings.....

"I have appoligized to lots of people over and over about my ranking of the Dolphins. Clearly, the Defense comes to play every week,
and the offense, along with Tannehill is playing very well."

That's a good crow-eat.

Sanchez is dead meat in NY.

Don't be misled by "fantasy numbers." Go have someone explain how good Mark really is who actually understands football! At least wait until Tannehiil's team carries him into the postseason to compare him to Mark.

edit: follow my link below to weigh in on what you think the jets can get for Sanchez in the here and now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tannehill's upside is literally through the roof.

Whereas Sanchez's upside is in the basement.

Another unspoken intagible [well, I just spoke it, lol] of having an accurate QB is it can attract good WRs to Miami -- and keep good WRs on the roster.

LD

I hope the Jets still think Sanchez is better .. keep that circus going for a few more years.

I hope the Jets still think Sanchez is better .. keep that circus going for a few more years.
I believe he's giving them a $7.5 million cap hit next year. They're stuck with him through 2013.

There isn't a gm or fanbase in the entire nfl that would take Sanchez over tannehill. A vast majority of jets fans think Sanchez is trash. The only ones who still support him now are only the biggest of the big jets homers and Sanchez apologists. But they will convince themselves of what they want to independent of reality so nothing will change that.

Being better than Sanchez/Fitzpatrick isn't saying much. Pretty much any starting QB matches up favorably against both.

Back
Top Bottom