Scouts, INC: "Tanny much more talented and accurate than Sanchez" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Scouts, INC: "Tanny much more talented and accurate than Sanchez"

Actually the tide is turning very quickly in Gangreen. Go checkout all their Anti Sanchez threads

My boss who lives in buffalo called me this week for some business talk but started out the convo with "Hey, I like that QB of yours you picked up. Unfortunately, we are still stuck with a crappy one in Fitzpatrick who will never take us anywhere."

People notice whether the media does or not. Golic is the only fool I can tell who will shun Tannehill. But who really cares? Golic is just doing it to start crap thats not really there, Because no one really listens to golic on anything other than talk to people on the radio.

Like saying Jessica Simpson is more beautiful than Rosanne Barr....talk about Captain Obvious.

Being better than Sanchez/Fitzpatrick isn't saying much. Pretty much any starting QB matches up favorably against both.

Got to agree with this. If you're going to compare Tannehill you need to compare him to players like Ponder, Locker, Luck, RGIII, Weeden, etc (this would be the high potential tier) until he advances to the next tier of quarterbacks. You don't compare him to busts and future career backups.

And I don't fault nyjunc for having all this hope on Sanchez. When you invest a high draft pick on a quarterback you want that guy to succeed badly. It sets you back years if he doesn't succeed, which is what you're looking at now. He is still hanging on hope but eventually he will give up on him too. They need to draft another quarterback, and I'm sure Rex is thinking it, he can not continue on with Sanchez or risk getting fired.

I like tannehill a lot and all signs point to we "hit" on him. but he has hasn't played picture perfect yet and thats the difference between good and great Qb's... can he play perfect football week in and week out, year in and year out. there's no way to know that yet. dozens upon dozens of qbs's show tons of promise but never get to that next level. i think tannehill will get there but i don't want tp jynx him i just want to let it play out.

but anyway my point is that it does look bright for us, but some of the other teams in the division i wouldn't count out.

this division does have some respected coaching staffs in general. chain gailey is a solid respected innovative offensive minded guy, rex ryan...hate him but the same can be said, he is an upper echelon defensive coach..and everyone has a down year. bellicheck has proven he is among the ranks of a don schula esque calliber coach. and i think you can say that philbin and sherman come from some good coaching lines in that packers organization which had success with both favre and rodgers....

sanchez is salvagable, but probably never going to be a top 5 guy. i just think that team went about it the wrong way trying to get him to the next level. they are so focused on being ground and pound and defnsive minded, but those aspects of their team aren't carrying them anymore. week in and out they are putting the burden on sanchez and he isn't getting it done because they haven't given him the tools to play that kind of ball yet.

at this point fitzpatrick is running out of excuses. granted their defense is underperforming but theres just no excuse. this guy has a ton of weapons in stevie, chandler, fred and cj ect ect... i dont know what the problem is over there but it might be the QB. on paper that team looks good. definition of underachieving.

patriots i think everyone is expecting to eventuall have their time run out, but that team doesnt neccessarily have to run through brady. look what bellicheck has done. retooling his defense getting younger players at the LOS on oline and TE's. he's tooling that team up for the future. and whatever talented Qb they plug in is stepping into a team that will be primed to go. they wont miss a beat other than maybe a growing pain season for a player like ryan mallett

dolphins are headed in the right direction, were very close to being a playoff contender if not now. this team was so underrated. were more ready than given credit for but a few holes could still use upgrading as always.

AFC east will be an upper tier division again in no time

Its funny how mucj Sanchez is playing like Henne this season. I cant put my finger on why....

A broken clock is more accurate than Sanchez

Back
Top Bottom