Screen Plays | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Screen Plays

lucid22

Active Roster
Reaction score
Is anyone else annoyed at Henning calling a screen play at least once a drive? Davone Bess is the main receiver for our screens and nothing against him but I think he is the wrong person for it. Every time we use him for a screen he usually picks up 3-4 yards which angers me because it is such a conservative play. If anything I think the only reasonable screen play would be with Ted Ginn but he would probably shy away from contact. And don't get me wrong, I love Davone Bess and what he brings to the table, but I just don't think he has the explosiveness for a screen to be very successful (Same goes for punts.).

Bottom line: Enough of the Davone Bess screen plays, we do it at least once a drive and it's starting to get redundant. Anyone else agree/disagree?

The problem is Dan Henning has a heavy screen in front of his face as he's calling the plays.

There must be because he simply can't see the field to know what's going on. He doesn't watch the same games I watch, without a heavy screen impeding my vision.

Back
Top Bottom