Seahawks had 3rd ranked pass D, Patriots have 29th | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Seahawks had 3rd ranked pass D, Patriots have 29th

phinatic1399

Diehard Phinatic!
Reaction score
Tannehill was successful against the 3rd ranked pass defense with browner and sherman. The Patriots pass defense is awful although bellicheck is very successful against rookie QB's and im sure he have something up his sleeeve to show the rookie. But I think Tannehill can be successful sunday and have a good day against that secondary. Im still a litte about not having a #3 option maybe its clay now, we also need to use reggie big time sunday and get him in space. I wonder if bellicheck will drop 7 or 8 in coverage and only send 3 or 4 guys or will he try to heat tannehill up?

Not sure why this is in the Draft Forum but don't let the numbers fool you. The acquisition of Talib and moving McCourty to FS makes them much better. If I am Belichick I put 8 in the box, use a single high safety and press coverage.

it's going to have to be a quick day for tannehill... short intermediate routes, get the ball out quick... slants all day. bess should be able to capitalize, once we get the short passing game going, they will have to ease up a bit and we can hopefully get DT and reggie some room to work with.

the more important part of the game IMO, is putting bradys ass in the dirt... hit that man with wreckless abandon all day long, and eventually we will get to him....

Back
Top Bottom