Sean Smith Agent comments on Sean's Practice Today | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sean Smith Agent comments on Sean's Practice Today

I think about how Smith has shined and how players say Davis is coming along just fine and just has turn to not be shy when he plays and I think we might have a serious tandem in our hands.

ummm...I like what Smith has done thus far, but come on....it was a twitter from his agent!

Everyone is raving about the kid. The guys here from the local radio station and news say he is something special to watch. The same goes for Patrick Turner.

WOW could this mean our Front Office/Scouting Department knows alot more then these so called "draft day experts" or most of us here on the message boards including myself?

Chubbs

Davis will be fine, especially if Smith keeps it up. They both are freak athletes and competitive as all hell. I am really looking forward to these two fighting for that spot opposite Allen. This season will be tough, but without a doubt very exciting.

If this kid keeps it up and ends up being a starter, with the addition of Davis, we could have a hell of a trio of corners.

WOW could this mean our Front Office/Scouting Department knows alot more then these so called "draft day experts" or most of us here on the message boards including myself?

Chubbs

I don't know who you're referring to but I'd have taken Sean Smith at #25 over Vontae Davis and again at #44 over Pat White, and when their pick came up at #56 I would have taken him instead of trading down to #61, and when they got to #61 I was hoping they'd take him even though they just took Vontae Davis, and when they actually did I finally breathed my first sigh of relief in the whole first day of the draft.

I don't know who you're referring to but I'd have taken Sean Smith at #25 over Vontae Davis and again at #44 over Pat White, and when their pick came up at #56 I would have taken him instead of trading down to #61, and when they got to #61 I was hoping they'd take him even though they just took Vontae Davis, and when they actually did I finally breathed my first sigh of relief in the whole first day of the draft.

Noone specifc, mostly the masses. If you look at the overall picture of what they did draft day and they did more then ok.

Looks like they hit with Turner, Smith and Davis. Clemons is getting notice.Hartline is getting plenty attention,

If pat white eventually hits, I would say this draft was gold, the rest of the draft pics dont even matter at that point.

Back
Top Bottom