Sean Smith Agent comments on Sean's Practice Today | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sean Smith Agent comments on Sean's Practice Today

Coming out of a draft with 2 major contributors is a successful draft...we may seriously have come out of the draft with 4! Im guessing Hartline will be a return man and prolly #5 wr...Turner....I seriously think it's going to be hard for the coaches to keep this guy down on the depth chart. Smith and Davis, one will start the other will play nickel....and there were a lot of people that hated our draft...I really liked the davis, White, smith and turner picks....hadn't really heard of any of the rest of them.

Noone specifc, mostly the masses. If you look at the overall picture of what they did draft day and they did more then ok.

Looks like they hit with Turner, Smith and Davis. Clemons is getting notice.Hartline is getting plenty attention,

If pat white eventually hits, I would say this draft was gold, the rest of the draft pics dont even matter at that point.

Don't forget Gardner. There is no doubt he will make the team. We need a young OT at backup and he has gotten more reps than anyone on the team so far in camp.

They'll definitely keep him considering the importance of the position, and the fact they are giving him so much playing time already.

I thought Sean already had a nickname "Legend". That is what they called him in college. Some story about how when he was an incoming freshmen all the new guys were telling stories of how they dominated their HS games and he told the room of upper classmen that his HS boys said he was a "legend" back home. The name stuck as a joke, but before long he had started living up to it. Then he has that sick pick in the endzone that kinda cemented it.

He seems to have a great sense of humor. I see him getting a pick on someone like Moss or T.O. and turning around to them after the play and saying "I am Legend" LMAO. That would be great!!!

obviously Smith is doin good, but didnt he get burned by anthony armstrong today?

Sean Smith will be the best and most important player in this draft class for us... Take that to the bank.

I don't know who you're referring to but I'd have taken Sean Smith at #25 over Vontae Davis and again at #44 over Pat White, and when their pick came up at #56 I would have taken him instead of trading down to #61, and when they got to #61 I was hoping they'd take him even though they just took Vontae Davis, and when they actually did I finally breathed my first sigh of relief in the whole first day of the draft.

Felt exactly the same on draft day. The film I saw pre-draft was impressive. Didn't like the first two picks because I though they would still be there when picking in later rounds, especially White. I was wrong on why on Davis, with the character concerns. I think he is more mature than his brother and will be lighting it up later in camp as he grows comfortable with the scheme. He will begin to take more chances then. I think both of these kids are going to be up there with Madison and Surtain. In time of course.:wink:

Coming out of a draft with 2 major contributors is a successful draft...we may seriously have come out of the draft with 4! Im guessing Hartline will be a return man and prolly #5 wr...Turner....I seriously think it's going to be hard for the coaches to keep this guy down on the depth chart. Smith and Davis, one will start the other will play nickel....and there were a lot of people that hated our draft...I really liked the davis, White, smith and turner picks....hadn't really heard of any of the rest of them.

I was more skeptical than hate, but I have come to really like it now. i think you are right about all of them including Hartline, who has been catching everything in camp by all accounts.

I am hearing good things as well but I'm not really trusting his agents opinion.

Can i ask you what you have heard since you seem to be objective.

I'm curious what a jets fan has heard.

thats good i guess we have madison/surtain all over again, i hate that twitter crap, it is so annoying, patrick turner is going to be what wilford should have been last year

I remember seeing Turner do the gauntlet at the combine and watching him run and catch, he is fluid and natural. I was impressed.

I can't wait to see Smith on the field making plays.

I will admit I was wrong about the Hartline pick thus far.

I was livid when we took him but he is catching everything and looking legit in TC.

I have been one of few defenders for Hartline. I didn't know who he was until we drafted him and I started doing some research....then I figured I l et his play make up my mind...

Back
Top Bottom