Sean Smith leading the team in PD's, looking impressive | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sean Smith leading the team in PD's, looking impressive

I am definately a big fan of S. Smith, i like his boyish attitude. He seems to really have fun out there when he is playing.

I cant wait to see Vontae and S. Smith playing opposite of each other!!! And Will Alllen far far far far far far away from the fins.
Aaaaaah a man can dream.

He's played some really good QBs and looked competent. For a rookie second round pick that the experts thought would have to switch to safety, that's pretty impressive. I think he'll victimize the weaker QBs we play.

So far he IS the real deal, somebody that opposing QB's has to hesitate for or go through their progressions with. And his size alone is intimidating.

if u watch norv turners interview after the games he talks about how well our rookie corners played and and actually talks about vontae calling him a great Corner( i think he was talking about that pass he covered deep on the corner where he almost had a pick w. one hand)

I am definately a big fan of S. Smith, i like his boyish attitude. He seems to really have fun out there when he is playing.

I cant wait to see Vontae and S. Smith playing opposite of each other!!! And Will Alllen far far far far far far away from the fins.
Aaaaaah a man can dream.

we'r not that far. vontae can be in for allen if will keeps playing like ****. chargers game he got burnt so many times or he couldnt make a play.. Wills play has def. declined this season

S. Smith is da man!! Now all we need to do is draft Eric Berry next year to fix our safety problem

he shut down Reggie Wayne all game, i think Wayne only had like 2 catches all night, Peyton had to go elsewhere to find somebody open.

Yeremiah Bell isn't getting it done, sorry. Jason Allen would have done more in the first three games. It's kind of hard not to do more than Bell or Wilson have done. Considering they haven't done ANYTHING.

Yeremiah Bell isn't getting it done, sorry. Jason Allen would have done more in the first three games. It's kind of hard not to do more than Bell or Wilson have done. Considering they haven't done ANYTHING.

I won't say Bell has played great, but he has been decent in run defense. The problem is we don't have a LB or a safety that can cover a TE.

yea the coverage and tackling from the safeties has been terrible. Our run defense is good as hell its our pass d that sucks. Crowder is garbage too. He cant cover at all and hes not swarmin the ball carrier like Thomas used to.

I know we're talking CBs here as one of the few "silver linings" but it looks like SS Reynaldo Hill to date has 10 tackles and 1 int for Denver who 's right up there in league D so far this year. Doesn't look like Goodman's doing much or Vonnie.. hard to tell.. Of course hindsight's always "20/20" but....

Yeah, his play will only make Pasqualoni more inclined to blitz and leave him out on an island, which bodes well for our defense as a whole. Evil Ronnie looks like he belongs too...
lol "Evil Ronnie". I saw him face to face at camp and thought the same exact thing

Back
Top Bottom