Sean Smith reportedly won't receive Dolphins tag | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sean Smith reportedly won't receive Dolphins tag

I don't think he deserves that much money, he is a number 2 CB, and he wants to be paid as a number 1

Thank you sweet baby Jesus. Smith is garbage and can't cover any wr running a 40 faster than 5.1.

he is a # 2 comer with potential #1 attributes, if dolphins let him go we will regret it, he was turning into a shut down for us, we just never really had the right defense for him, we need a top notch free safty. Thats our problem, not sean smith

I don't think it's a hard decision to make. Smith had an up and down season. He's a quality #2 CB but he's looking for #1 money. Give Ireland credit for not throwing money away. The big question is what's the plan for the CB's going forward.

he is a # 2 comer with potential #1 attributes, if dolphins let him go we will regret it, he was turning into a shut down for us, we just never really had the right defense for him, we need a top notch free safty. Thats our problem, not sean smith

Shouldnt you be training or something Sean?

I don't think anyone really thought we'd tag Sean. Just not worth it.

I don't think we tag anyone.

nobody knows nothing right now.....i hate media reports around this time of year.

he coulda been great, but he never proved it. how with those long arms do you not use them at the LOS to at least knock a step off a guy?

Its cus he is more lazy than fight. you either have it or you dont. Now, he started moving in that direction early, then faded. been four years now.

Some people here legitimately thought he was worthy. They like to think these things so that if Ireland does tag him they can defend him.

Thank god he's not getting tagged. Now I'm waiting for the report that Long won't be tag and I might actually think Ireland has some intelligence.

here's an interesting one...... how about Randy... not pitching we use our tag this year but I would think he would be the ideal target

He would have to be worth something to the franchise to receive the tag

Says the guy with Sean Smith as his name...

Back
Top Bottom