Sean Smith = Shutdown Sean!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sean Smith = Shutdown Sean!!

RockyMtnPhinfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Ok, this may be a wee bit premature..........but i am gonna go out on limb here and propose that we call Sean Smith.......
SHUTDOWN SEAN......

Has i nice ring, and i hope he lives up to it!
:woot:

Wow, didn't even think of that one! Nice haha. I was terrified it WAS, and that we wouldn't get to see what this kid really has as soon as i was hoping to.

Deal. If i can call you "living in the past 72"

So do you deal with radiation? I'm a nuclear medicine tech....
Deal, lol. No, I don't do anything professionally as interesting as nuclear medicine. But as a hobby i listen to every science audiobook i can find.

Yeah...and Pat Turner = OCHCOCUATRO... Can we wait at least til after Week 1 before we award these rookies nicknames?

I'll wait and see if he can handle Moss before i start throwing out nicknames and comparisons.

And we can call Pat White "Project Pat".....

(that's for all you ThreeSixMafia fans)

Wow, didn't even think of that one! Nice haha. I was terrified it WAS, and that we wouldn't get to see what this kid really has as soon as i was hoping to.

I wasnt too worried, swine flu isnt half as bad as it was when it was first diagnosed due to the fact it was a new strain and noone knew how to treat it. doctors are more familiar now with the strain and know how to treat it. im still glad they dont have it, im just saying its not as serious as it was 2 months ago.

Back
Top Bottom