Sean Smith update: Sean Smith meeting with imaginary teams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sean Smith update: Sean Smith meeting with imaginary teams

I heard some small high school was trying to recruit him but after they watched tape of him they decided he wasn't physical enough.

I'm not going to laugh because my best guess is that Sean Smith winds up right back here in Miami, getting juked out of his cleats and making terrible plays on the football for at least one more year.

funny i read somewhere he was the 5th most coveted free agent!
I thought that was bogus when i saw it considering how many plays he gave up..

I can't see how ANY team would be enamored with him. Some people just see his size and think, wow, he'd be a big physical cornerback. He's as soft as cotton and always has been. Just a tall cornerback who has terrible hands and can't tackle or hit anyone.

With the exception of the Dolphins and their compelling need to sell tickets and buy votes on an upcoming stadium referendum, who is spending significant amounts in free agency on multiple players?

I am getting tired of Florio writing this in every article about Fins signings or possible signings. The signings were good football moves that improved the team. This wasn't just about selling tickets or swaying the vote on the stadium.

I love it! Please don't bring him back. He makes zero good plays and plenty of bad ones. How many more games (he's played in 63) do we need before we decide he ain't gonna have a breakout year - ever? 5 INTs in 63 games? Terrible tackler? Can't locate the football? He totally blows. He'd get run over by some bruiser in the Lingerie League...

omar is about to report smith is meeting with the opponent of ocho's flag football team for a mega-deal at the circus.

tumblr_mcrm2rFpY91rwq85xo1_400-1.jpg

Speaking of imaginary things....

Is it me, or does it look like Sean Smith is getting amazing head from T'eos girlfriend in that pic?

Speaking of imaginary things....

Is it me, or does it look like Sean Smith is getting amazing head from T'eos girlfriend in that pic?

He's pissed because he left his Fendi man purse on the bus again. I don't know how this guy doesn't get beat up in the locker room.

Wouldn't be surprised if he ends up signing a one year show-me contract.

Back
Top Bottom