Season on the line today | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Season on the line today

jgarMD

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Well, here it is, we win and we could turn this thing around, if we lose, you can take it to the bank that Wanny and Co. are shipped out of town and the current core unit is slowly dissplaced. This is the whole season. If we win here and beat Was next week, then you can start talking playoffs, we'll know in a few hours. With Griese so careless with the ball, I expect him to be personally responsible for at least 10 Ravens points and we will lose, MARK MY WORDS. I hate being a negative A-HOle, but this game is basically scripted. Ravens won't move it on us, but Griese will cough up the ball on a sack and they will get cheap points.

If I am wrong, I will be back at 4 oclock to eat my crow served hot off the stove.

Originally posted by jgarMD
If I am wrong, I will be back at 4 oclock to eat my crow served hot off the stove.

Hmm, its 4:23pm, where are you??

Just kidding, as a dolphin fan, you have every right to make your choices and predictions on how the game will end up like.

I am here and happy I was wrong. I guess many years as a dolphin fan have made me very pessimistic and always ready for a let down. Winning on a day I was sure we would lose is very gratifying. I am a die hard fan but I have learned to be ready to be dissapointed with the fins. It kind of makes watchign football not fun anymore, but that is my own problem. No matter though, the 72 fins are still historic and we are back in the playoff race.

Back
Top Bottom