Season saved? ;) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Season saved? ;)

I am sure this was meant sarcastically but they have a lot of talent on their OL so I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to stash someone with potential.

Have to think James can't go at this week-minimum.

The Dolphins have made an addition to their offensive line.

Agent Brett Tessler announced that the Dolphins have signed his client Zach Sterup to their 53-man roster. Sterup was on the Browns’ practice squad.

Sterup signed with the Chiefs as an undrafted free agent out of Nebraska in 2016, but was suspended for four games for violating the league’s performance-enhancing drug policy last August. He has not played in any regular season games.

Dolphins right tackle Ja'Wuan James injured his hamstring during last Sunday’s loss to the Raiders. Sam Young stepped in for James and Miami would need further depth if James is going to miss next Monday’s trip to Carolina.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...offensive-lineman-from-browns-practice-squad/

I guess if Larsen can play LG then Davis can play RT.

Our best lineman this season and he's out with an injury. It's been that kind of year for us.

hamstring? looked like a top of the foot injury to me and possibly a significant one

If Sam Young is starting then we may as well sign 2-3 QBs from today to fill in for Cutler and Moore.

He's flat out awful.

Well we did have an opening on the 53 if I'm right. It doesn't matter at this point who plays RT because as long as Pouncey and Bushrod are in there we'll have no chance to beat any good teams. Actually, we can't beat any bad teams either

Ozzy rules!!

6'9" 325 lbs and corn fed

Just ignore this part while with KC
suspended for four games by the NFL after he tested positive for performance enhancing drugs

Back
Top Bottom