Season So Far | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Season So Far

34RWilliams

The Future
Reaction score
As far as the season has come Miami has been a rollercoaster that left some of its fans throwing up from the twists and turns. One pill that was hard to swallow was Ricky's second violation but lets take the time to look at the brighter side of the situation. Miami an organization that is known for having its great players come out and give it there all on Sunday. Not saying its a winning performance buts its there all. Look at all we have done so far this offseason we have aquired a young QB that will emerge to be a solid pickup for Miami and win the Phins lots of games. We aquired a WR that has as much talent as any great WR. Some members here have written that he is stubborn about losing his weight and I have no clue where they had read this or heard this but thats crap. He is totally excited about being here in Miami and getting the chance to start over so why would he be stubborn.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/dolphins/2004-05-13-boston-miami_x.htm

The OL, Miami i think so far has done an excellent job at restructing the Oline and almost completeing it. June 1st cuts are just around the corner and I think they waiting for someone to get released so Miami can add more depth to it. Overall Miami is in great condition, we are not falling apart, we are far from it we are just getting started....

completely agree, except im notsold that feeley will win alot of games for us, but who completely is? and who should doubt it? i wasnt aware of all the miss cleos there was here. the o line has players in their prime to early careers and could be a group to stay together for 4 or more years so what rick has done is good for right now and the future, bt all those players aren't locked for long term players for the dolphins but i think james,mckinney,smith,and carey are.and as far as a abelow 500 winning percentage for next season, i dont see how this team is worse than last year. we win 9 or 10 easily because of our veteran defense and if our offense is improved well win 11,12, and at the highest level maybe even a 13, we wont be like the patriots record because wemake too much mistakes in some games we should win. weve had an impressive offseason i think, all the negative things stick out alot though and thats why people think the sky is falling. way to go rick... and dave, just dont touch anything.

Back
Top Bottom