Season Tickets Up for sale | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Season Tickets Up for sale

A Wing Pilot

Section:445 Row:19 Seat:1&2
Reaction score
Due to my physical condition, I will be unable to attend this years home games (at this point) I am offering for sale my season tickets to the dolphins.

Here's what you get:

My 2 seats (section 445 row 19 seats 1 & 2) They are right on the isle on about the 18-20 yard line (Home side) They are shaded for 3/4 of the game and you sit by great great people.

Season Parking Pass, included in the price you save 20-30 on parking over the year

You get first right of refusal on Playoff tickets If you don't want to buy them By then I should be able to go.

You get Your season ticket holder keychain/card/stuff that the dolphins send you that entitles you to all sorts of discounts.

You get the $25 Gift certificate to Shulas Steak House.

Here's what you do not get:

Superbowl Tickets

Your name on the seats as I will take them back over next year

If your interested Please PM me or email me at jgoodstein(at)gmail.com. I will tell you the costs and get you all the info you need. Also You will not pay 1 penny over what I pay for the tickets I don't want to make a dollar)

Well, With the new Daune news... My tickets are no longer available ( I got a bonus, and surgery may have me well enough in time) Thanks for the interest

Back
Top Bottom