Seats full again......Ross has done an excellent job | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Seats full again......Ross has done an excellent job

WhatsUp

Rookie
Reaction score
At first when Ross took over I was like "ok" he's trying to do what he thinks is right on the business side. Never going to work.

At first I thought it was kind of stupid that he brought in Gloria E, Mark Anthony & J-low, the Williams sisters, Jimmy Buffet. I'm Not really of fan of any of them.

But now after watching the Monday Night game with all the stars at the game It works.

Seats were full crowd was into it.

Parcells and crew did their end of the deal bringing the players and the winning attitude while Ross is bringing the Limelight back to Miami.

The excitement was in the stadium even after a 0-3 startReally fun to watch again....It's been a while since Miami had a game like that.

Ross must have been pumped last night. I wonder what ochocinco thought of the game

I'll be there with my daughter on 12/6/2009 against the Patsies!

GO FINZ!

....but I thought this was supposed to be a distraction or a circus or some other ridiculous ****... I never understood the apprehension to the minority owners..

At first when Ross took over I was like "ok" he's trying to do what he thinks is right on the business side. Never going to work.

At first I thought it was kind of stupid that he brought in Gloria E, Mark Anthony & J-low, the Williams sisters, Jimmy Buffet. I'm Not really of fan of any of them.

But now after watching the Monday Night game with all the stars at the game It works.

Seats were full crowd was into it.

Parcells and crew did their end of the deal bringing the players and the winning attitude while Ross is bringing the Limelight back to Miami.

The excitement was in the stadium even after a 0-3 startReally fun to watch again....It's been a while since Miami had a game like that.
I agree, it has the Knick laker feel to it having guys like D wade and Ocho Stinko hanging out watching the game. It turning into the place to be......the more we win the more prime time games we get the more the place fills up. We already had 2 games on Monday Night in the first 5 weeks and we have another prime time game with NE later, not sure if thats Monday or Sunday.

I noticed more woman and kids at the game from the camera shots. I think that could be the difference. Like I said before, they are going family affair marketing.

The sidelines were also very busy....seems like the are a ton of people around the playing field. They look like they added field seating in the endzone.

Looks like the added a mini wall the people were standing behind watching the game.

....but I thought this was supposed to be a distraction or a circus or some other ridiculous ****... I never understood the apprehension to the minority owners..

I seriously can't help but read your posts in my head in Lil Wayne's voice :lol:

Word has it that he is courting Fergie to buy in as a limited partner.

The sidelines were also very busy....seems like the are a ton of people around the playing field. They look like they added field seating in the endzone.

Looks like the added a mini wall the people were standing behind watching the game.

its extremely smart bc it makes it look like wow place to be kinda liek what Dallas is doing up there. Its great for bringing in money, getting TV time, primetime games, all this helps our team get more money and spend more and become one of hte best teams in the country.

it is great for the organization no one should ***** one bit.

we had one of the most boring, lame, quiet, and eldered stadiums/team atmosphere in the world in any sport almost until Ross came about.

Just watch Laker games, it is insane, its the Lake Show, ppl love it, spend money, get prime games etc, does nothingbut help the team/organization financially.

there are a lot of older members that thought it was corny. And I know a lot of people were saying that Ross was just doing things to do things ala Jerry Jones or Daniel Snyder. Plus, a lot of people aren't fans of the new partners so they thought Ross was out of touch.

I liked from the beginning what he was doing because 1)All the partners are very successful in the business world not just the entertainment world and 2)It created a buzz about the Fins that got fans excited.

Look at some of the other people he hired. Mike Dee is one of the best advertisers in the world.

Advertising is great.

Celebrities are great.

Winning trumps them all!

Michael

Ummm its a Monday Night Game, we never had any issues filling seats for a monday night game. Its the day games that we have issues filling the stadium when the Fins arent playing well. Our last Sunday game against the bills was not tecnically full, i saw alot of empty seats. Again Miami is very "Your playing well and we show up" kinda town. THe fins have the luxury of being the sports darling of the town so we atleast never have less then 75% full no matter what our record. Cant say the same for the other sports teams.

Either way I have no issues with what Ross is trying to do.
Chubbs

Back
Top Bottom