Seattle/Atlanta | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Seattle/Atlanta

Awesome game between two coaches who now eachother and their defenses very well. Fun matchup.

My biggest takeaway is how well Shanahan has Ryan and that offense playing.

They were meh last year. Incredible turnaround.

I expect a similar turnaround from Tannehill and the offense in year two of Gase's offense too.

Every time I see a Falcons game, I end up asking myself "why in the hell did the Browns trade out of spot for Falcons to snag Julio" (more so when you look at who they drafted with the picks they got from trade)

The falcons for me. I know seattle beat the patsies, but i really think the Falcons can keep up with the patriots if they both make the superbowl

The falcons for me. I know seattle beat the patsies, but i really think the Falcons can keep up with the patriots if they both make the superbowl

Falcons have no defense. I expect the Cowboys to beat them

I'm gonna go out on a limb here at halftime and predict a falcons win. I don't mind either team - both of those teams could beat dallas or GB. NFC is wide open.

Falcons have no defense. I expect the Cowboys to beat them

Not true. They've stepped up as the season has progressed. If they continue that rise and keep creating turnovers, Atlanta will be in a great place to make a final run.

Every time I see a Falcons game, I end up asking myself "why in the hell did the Browns trade out of spot for Falcons to snag Julio" (more so when you look at who they drafted with the picks they got from trade)

I've just stopped trying to figure anything out that the Browns do. Lol. It's a comedy of errors.

Falcons came to play so far. Jones having his way vs Sherman. Not counting out Wilson quite yet

Falcons came to play so far. Jones having his way vs Sherman. Not counting out Wilson quite yet

Sherman is not effective in off man coverage. The injury to Earl Thomas has forced Seattle to get away from their traditional press man/bail Cover 3.

Not true. They've stepped up as the season has progressed. If they continue that rise and keep creating turnovers, Atlanta will be in a great place to make a final run.

Maybe I'm guilty of state watching. Statistically they aren't very good. Dan Quinn is good though

Back
Top Bottom