Seau's Transcript From NFL Total Access | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Seau's Transcript From NFL Total Access

midwest_phinfan

Starter
Reaction score
Not the greatest interview in the world, but I thought some of you might want to read it. Seems like all is not as crazy in Miami as some would have us believe.

Seau Interview

Good read, but you could tell Seau wasnt giving up the goods. He just kept playing it off it seemed like, and I like that, no reason to have the team tore up by controversy.

I watched it & seemed kinda irritated by Rich Eisen, or maybe Rich thought he was pissy & that was making him nervous - but it was a bit tense for such a middle-of-camp fluff piece...

P4E said:
Obviously, Junior likes to say obviously as much as Wanny obviously likes to say standpoint.
...AND perspective. ;)

Wanny and Seau need to buy a thesaurus.

No kidding, he does say obviously a lot. Almost like a freakin' SNL skit or something.

LOL... Junior should have just started the interview by saying "Everything I intended to say is obvious, so there is no need to say it. Thanks for having me. Goodbye. I like Seau, but man....try using another word or two on occasion.

Obviously Junior isn't rocking any boats...............

yankeehillbilly said:
LOL... Junior should have just started the interview by saying "Everything I intended to say is obvious, so there is no need to say it. Thanks for having me. Goodbye. I like Seau, but man....try using another word or two on occasion.

Obviously!

Did a synonym check for obviously:

clearly, doubtless, doubtlessly, incontestably, incontrovertibly, indisputably, it seems, manifestly, officially, ostensibly, outwardly, patently, plainly, professedly, seemingly, undoubtedly, unmistakably, without question.

Well, it obviously wasn't direct synonyms from obviously, but thesaurus.com just wouldn't work right.

Just helpin out my boy Seau. GO SEAU!

:up:

Back
Top Bottom