Second FB!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Second FB!!!

citripia

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If Sammy Morris will be our 2° RB, Which player yo think is gone a be our 2° FB, What do you think?

I´m sorry if my English is not very good, I´m a Mexican fan of the Dolphins since 1983.... Where are a lot of fans of the Dolphfins....

:)

Ben Moa has a shot.
clear.gif

If we run more spread this year we don't even need one. Just use a TE is it comes down to it. But Konrada is injury prone.

Gladsadmad said:
Moa's even bigger..6' 2' 256. Almost as big as Konrad.

Doesn't matter that Moa's bigger. Easlick is plenty big enough, VERY strong for his size, squats 600 lbs, is an experienced lead blocker in the I, effective receiver out of the backfield when given the chance, has a great attitude, warrior's mentality. In the past two seasons at VaTech he had 99 knockdown blocks, and 22 blocks resulting in touchdowns. As a championship wrestler in both HS and college he understands leverage and also how it translates to the football field.

I'd be very surprised if Moa's credentials as a lead blocker can measure up to Easlick's, which is why IMO Easlick is the one guy who could indirectly benefit the most as for chances of making the 53 man roster, by the retirement of 'whats his name'.
Although with John Jones having a poor camp thus far, it is possible that Moa could get the spot on the roster that Jones is competing for with a strong showing.

tenndolfan said:
since when did we re-sign deon dyer?? he was cut last year during pre-season.

We didn't resign him. Neither he or Irvin are currently on the roster.

Back
Top Bottom