Secondary problems | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Secondary problems

Gonk

Active Roster
Reaction score
What the hell was going on in the secondary today? Owen Daniels was WIDE OPEN on all 4 of his catches. Andre Johnson had his way on us all day, particularly on Jimmy Wilson and Sean Smith for two big plays. I know it's Andre Johnson, but he was easily separating and catching anything thrown his way. R. Marshall had a horrible pass interference in the end zone which brought the ball to our 1 yard line. Schaub had a 66% completion rate with most of his incompletions coming from drops by his WR's.

Secondary needs to make some adjustments or we are in for a long season. :crazy:

Well, it's Andre Johnson. Simple as that.
I think we would have kept containing him pretty well if we hadn't given Houston gigantic momentum with those turnovers. Lookat Arian Foster's stats before 2nd Q. We played well on D any way you slice it.
When you're starting from the other teams' 40 that many times, you're feeling pretty hungry on O.

I'm worried about the LB's continuing to not cover TE's well. That always spells doom for us each and every game.

thats called trusnik and spitler could have done a better job than dansby and burnett.

thats what happens when your name is country club.

Back
Top Bottom