Senior Bowl Weigh In & Measurement Info | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Senior Bowl Weigh In & Measurement Info

Chris Williams OLT Vandy has very short arms for a LT prospect might have to move to OG

Colt Brennan made John Beck look huge in comparison. I think Brennan's a 4th round pick off of the weigh in itself. Throw in the Georgia game, maybe 5th. Man he better just blow everybody away this week

One thing that stood out to me is how big Gosder Cherilus is. His hands are absolutely huge. If only this guy had the feet for the LT position.........aaggghhhh.

Chris Williams OLT Vandy has very short arms for a LT prospect might have to move to OG

I believe Mike Mayock said that the scouts look for a minimum arm length of 33" for a tackle, so Williams's 32 7/8 is borderline.

I believe Mike Mayock said that the scouts look for a minimum arm length of 33" for a tackle, so Williams's 32 7/8 is borderline.

If those are the requirements, Gosder Cherilus must have super slow footwork b/c his measureables are outstanding..

One thing that stood out to me is how big Gosder Cherilus is. His hands are absolutely huge. If only this guy had the feet for the LT position.........aaggghhhh.

Did you see Richardson's no's? Huge man, tiny hands! They say in his write up "Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane". What a shame! I believe that was the NFLdraftcountdown write up. Apparently he just doesn't have the attitude to be a top-flight OT.

Definitely needs to gain weight. Says here that he had the flu.

http://starbulletin.com/2008/01/18/sports/notebook.html

Brennan off to Senior Bowl

By Dave Reardon
dreardon@starbulletin.com
Colt Brennan leaves his home in California tomorrow for Mobile, Ala., and what basically amounts to a week-long series of job interviews followed by a football game.
The former Hawaii quarterback is headed for the Senior Bowl, where many NFL coaches, GMs and owners get their first extended look at top pro prospects.
Brennan, who said he just got over a nasty flu that caused him to lose weight, has been working with trainer Doug Hix to gain strength and bulk.

Back
Top Bottom